Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Using Spun Articles On Your Site?

namllets
Trust:

Using Spun Articles On Your Site?

Hi guys,

I'm wondering if you have any experience with this, ie. you've done it on your sites. All my sites use wordpress. But I'm thinking of installing another copy of wordpress in a www.site.com/blog directory. I've rewritten all my aricles (sentence spinner 3x) and they are in amautomation. Typically they are well over 200% spun.

Then I can take that spun version, dump it into my copy of thebestspinner and spin using synonyms, to make it even more unique and post that copy onto my blog.

Duplicate content usually happens within a site and I've had that happen before. So my question is that there will be two articles (very different after the spinning) but about the same thing on the same site. Although one will be on the main site and the other will be in the /blog directory.

Have you had experience doing this on your own sites? If so what are they. Knowing SEO and all that is one thing and experiencing it is another. We all know things happen that don't seem to make any sense on our sites. I get really good google rankings and don't want to mess that up.

If you have experience let me know! Thanks!
I'm on my journey to finding affiliate freedom. Join me if you want tips and follow along as I go from zero to hopefully thousands per month in affiliate income.
Weekly Updates On My Affiloblueprint Success: http://www.affiliatefreedom.net/

sonitin
Trust:
I am not sure because i have not tried it but if I was your website visitor, I would hate it and so would Google. There is a difference between having more than one article on same topic and having same article spun and pushed on your site again.

no personal offence, just my 2 cents.
"offshoreally.com" - One click for all outsourcing requirements including bookmarking, submissions, dedicated staff, link building..

Looking for a qualified virtual assistant to help you with your work? Click here - "offshoreally.com/internet-marketing-outsourcing-seo/virtual-assistant-link-building"

Enter The" Bad Ass" SEO Guest Blogging Contest to WIN CASH PRIZES http://bit.ly/9knBFs

PM me for coupon codes!

namllets
Trust:
Well it's essentially not the same article after it's been 200% spun once and then spun again but I see what you're saying.
I'm on my journey to finding affiliate freedom. Join me if you want tips and follow along as I go from zero to hopefully thousands per month in affiliate income.
Weekly Updates On My Affiloblueprint Success: http://www.affiliatefreedom.net/

sonitin
Trust:
Hmm think of it this way.. if I put the above statement of mine into a spinner and spun it 200% times will it change anything for you or me?
"offshoreally.com" - One click for all outsourcing requirements including bookmarking, submissions, dedicated staff, link building..

Looking for a qualified virtual assistant to help you with your work? Click here - "offshoreally.com/internet-marketing-outsourcing-seo/virtual-assistant-link-building"

Enter The" Bad Ass" SEO Guest Blogging Contest to WIN CASH PRIZES http://bit.ly/9knBFs

PM me for coupon codes!

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
I agree with sonitin, I have seen others try doing it and usually it fails. they were even able to get google rankings, but when people browse your articles, and they see you are just repeating the same information, it loses credibility with people.

remember, everything you do is about the customers that come to your site, not about google, unless google is the one paying your bills.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

This topic was started on Aug 11, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.