Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Using Elance For Link Building

nates450r
Trust:

Using Elance For Link Building

I want to use elance for buildiing high quality links for my website.
My question is how does it work if Elance is the middle man?

Does the person im paying send me a list of websites willing to trade links then i put the links on my website?
then the person im paying sends out another confermation email to the websites owner there link is on my website?

i plan to put links (on article pages) and not on my links page, and want to start small
(example- if i have 20 articles i want one link per article page)

Sorry if it sounds confusing i have never used elance for this before
so can someone explain the process of building links using elance?
thanks
Nathan
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
It is very important that you understand link building first. And then hire link builders from odesk.com (this is likely to be better than elance.com as far as price is concerned) and give them clear instructions on how you want them to build the links for you.

If you don't understand link building and can't help train the link builders, then you are likely to be paying much higher for the links. Link builders who are already well trained (ie ones who work for seo companies) are usually charged out at a much higher rate. I recommend you watch my blog bootcamp as I teach link building in there and then train someone at odesk.com to do the link building for you.

All the best,
Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

nates450r
Trust:
I have a good understanding of building links and i know how to do it, i just dont like to. I was just wonering the steps (while using elance or other)

because they are asking a website owner for a link exchange to my website but im the one who needs to put there link on my site.

I just wanted to know what the general steps are.
racnicole
Trust:
Hi, this is Nicole from Rent a Coder.

Through our service, you'll first set up a simple contract and a price in which a selected worker will agree to. After you select a worker, we ask you place your funds into escrow for protection. Your worker will then follow your link building instructions and perform the job. Upon your satisfaction, we release the funds you placed into escrow to your worker, and you and your chosen worker then rate each other. That's it! Our system is much less complicated than both Elance and oDesk.

I invite you and your visitors to compare the 7 major services through this link to learn even more: For Buyers: http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder/Do ... uyers.aspx
For Workers: http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder/Do ... llers.aspx

If you have any questions, please let me know. You can also call in to talk to a facilitator 7 days a week, or email us (see http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder/misc/Feedback.asp).

Nicole
www.rentacoder.com
peopledeal
Trust:
Link building is something that needs to be done patiently. Going to sites sites where the labor is cheap will not get you far and you will most likely have to spend more time and money having it done again. The best way to do something is to do it right. So my advice,

1. Go find yourself a local professional, worth every dollar. You can find them by posting an ad on Craigslist.

2. Hire a student, online or local. I've had some success this way, mainly because the rates are cheaper than a pro. You can use go to your local schools and ask them to post a job. There's also a freelance site specific to students at StudentFreelance.com.

These are the only two options you should consider. Do not waste your time and money on anything else. Get it done right the first time. My advice.

This topic was started on Jan 03, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.