Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

URL, product review pages & WP theme for large review sites

PremiumMember
tzyyhui
Trust:

URL, product review pages & WP theme for large review sites

I asked the question yesterday but since then I could not find my post..So I ask again, sorry.

I am sick of having to do so many mini sites. Would a large review site work if each product review page has the keyword phrase in the url? Will the keyword phrase in the subdomain better or in the directory url better? Which WP (paid or free)
gives me these pages button (servers as categories) on the top menu and works best from your experience? I am thinking of building gadgets, gift, ..on one big review site.

Thanks.

Peter
Last edited by michellerana on 08 Dec 09 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: improve title to describe the post better

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Hi Peter,

This was your earlier post on the same topic:
website-building/newbie-website-building-questions-t6025.html

Mark has written his reply so you might want to check the thread.

Cheers,
Michelle
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

PremiumMember
tzyyhui
Trust:
Thanks Michelle and Mark. Very appreciate your attention!!!

This topic was started on Dec 07, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.