Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Update - Weekly Income Yipee!

smuigal
Trust:

Update - Weekly Income Yipee!

Hello Everyone,

Recap - Created my first AB site April 9th. Distracted with GCD and PPClassroom for about 2 weeks. Got back on track around the first weekend in May. I built a second site but forgot about this site after only submitting something like 2 articles to AMA and STILL haven't done anything further yet it's also producing for me. Which is cool and I really need to work on it so it will drive even more sales.

Here's my clickbank sales stats from May forward:

May - $31.85
June - $82.06
July - $244.51
Aug. $212.87 (only 13 days of this month) :D

I am earning about .33 cents per visit this month on my main site and .51 cents per visit on the other site I have YET to really work on.

As you can see I had my first sale pretty soon after creating the site in April. The sales have gone up and up since. I have to say that it is so exciting to see this progress. I also want to say that I outsource my article writing and spinning.

I am a member of AMA and think this is a vital part of the success of my rankings. I now have over 500 keyword phrases that have been searched for to find my site and Google is the greatest traffic sender. I have not paid for PPC and don't plan on it for a while. I really enjoy the feelings of FREE traffic from using good SEO.

My AB site outsourcing "stuff"

I pay .009 cents per word for original articles
I pay $.007 cents per word for article spinning (I only have 50% of each article spun)
I paid for 60 - 250 word posts to be added to two different blogs within the same niche as my site. These posts were spread out to about Sept or Oct. I think.

I personally built the site using Xsitepro 2, including the graphics. I HATE doing graphics. I just recently found a really good graphic dude to outsource to. I now pay $25.00 for a header graphic. I have several more sites in the making right now.

I posted to a few blogs that have Do Follow links in the posts. Just recently did that. I'm now training someone to do this for me.

I have been watching my traffic increase weekly, it's now at about 33 uniques per day, which is pretty cool.

So, at this point I am working at developing more sites but my part time job has me working overtime so I'm not getting to those other sites. However, I'm really stoked about my these two sites and really appreciate Mark's AB program.

My advice which is really only worth a few cents at this point... STICK TO IT. Don't get distracted, only look at programs that will enhance your success and don't look at anything until you HAVE success with Mark's AB. And I highly recommend AMA.

Best Wishes to All,
Smuigal
Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

wollowra
Trust:
Hi Smuigal,
Great to see things moving along for you.
I do headers for about $25 for affilorama members, so if your other guy is busy.. let me know.
Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

faradina
Trust:
Hey Smuigal,

I'm really happy for you! Site not even really worked on and yet getting all those sales! You got into a really good niche! Go to work some more on it and you're going to see more $$$$$$ale$$$$$$
mattscott
Trust:
@wollowra

Im currently evaluating a couple of graphics artists at the moment and im interested in building a relationship with one that will do all my headers/footers, ebook covers etc

Do u have any examples I good look at?

Have a great day

Matt
wollowra
Trust:
Hi Matt,
I will PM you.
Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

jpastorizo
Trust:
Smuigal,

Wow! You have got very positive numbers on there! You got into a good niche.
Congratulations on your results.

Regards,
Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
congrats smuigal, good work., keep it up and you can tell that part time job bye bye
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

jjperkins
Trust:
Wow, congrats!! And thanks for posting, it's so good to read about other peoples success, keeps us determined to get there :-)

Onward & Upward folks!

marwill
Trust:
You will never know how encouraging your post was to me. Thank you,

Marie

This topic was started on Aug 14, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.