Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

unsure about article submitting. help pls!

alizjkrocks
Trust:

unsure about article submitting. help pls!

*to admins/moderators/forum police/important people.
Sorry if this is a double post I don't know exactly where to put this.. =D

abit of info b4 i start asking.......

I've got my site up and running, posted some articles, did my onpage SEO stuffs.

now its the offpage SEO stuffs especially article submitting (to drive traffic)

Mark's suggestion is to submit an article to ezinearticles.com.

my questions are.. *drum rolls*

1 - do I just submit my article to just that 1 article directory and thats it?

2 - does the article I'm submitting be the same as the one i posted on my site or must it be unique? if so, how unique? and also, do i have to submit a unique article to each different article directory?

3 - been researching, if having alot of backlinks to my site is good, submitting to multiple article directories must be good right? but i've also read, mass submitting hurts rankings. does this mean i wont get much traffic? if so, is it better to submit to a few directories or mass submit?

4 - if mass submitting is a good idea, (i would like to have traffic as priority), is it better to manually submit, or use an automatic article submitter?

5 - how exactly do i fill up the required info when submitting to article sites? eg. ezinearticles.com
Direct-Response Copywriter
www.CopyRocks.net
Let's Get CopyRockin'!

You want sales, you hire me. ;)

pzenji
Trust:
I will give you my opinion based on personal experiences.
Submit your article to ezine and then spin it. Once the article is accepted via ezine, submit your spun article to as many places as you like. I personally prefer submitting to AMA then blast that off to various directories over time.
You can create as many back links as you like but they should look natural to the SERP's. If start out with 50 links keep it at 50 for say one week then increase to 75 then 100, whatever you want but you have to be consistent otherwise you risk getting sand boxed.

Dennis

darkclaw3000 wrote:*to admins/moderators/forum police/important people.
Sorry if this is a double post I don't know exactly where to put this.. =D

abit of info b4 i start asking.......

I've got my site up and running, posted some articles, did my onpage SEO stuffs.

now its the offpage SEO stuffs especially article submitting (to drive traffic)

Mark's suggestion is to submit an article to ezinearticles.com.

my questions are.. *drum rolls*

1 - do I just submit my article to just that 1 article directory and thats it?

2 - does the article I'm submitting be the same as the one i posted on my site or must it be unique? if so, how unique? and also, do i have to submit a unique article to each different article directory?

3 - been researching, if having alot of backlinks to my site is good, submitting to multiple article directories must be good right? but i've also read, mass submitting hurts rankings. does this mean i wont get much traffic? if so, is it better to submit to a few directories or mass submit?

4 - if mass submitting is a good idea, (i would like to have traffic as priority), is it better to manually submit, or use an automatic article submitter?

5 - how exactly do i fill up the required info when submitting to article sites? eg. ezinearticles.com
I'm not here to sell you anything but glad to help whenever I can only through Pivate Msg.

This topic was started on Sep 09, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.