Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Unstoppable Affiliate course by Andrew Hansen

wenching
Trust:

Unstoppable Affiliate course by Andrew Hansen

Hi everyone,

I saw Mark Ling promoting this course awhile back. I wonder whether this course is close to AB 2.0 course?

Any feedback? Or i should better off stick to AB 2.0 course?

My only concern is AB 2.0 course is a bit dated. Have to do some wild guessing whether some methods shown will still work today?

Any help? Thanks.
PremiumMember
toby101
Trust:
@Wenching - I don't think the principles of AB are dated - in fact they are very sound.

Marketing is about testing, not guessing. Test methods to find out what works for your market - every failed test is more valuable to your marketing education than any "up to date" blueprint.
PremiumMember
newstart
Trust:
Over the years I have discovered it is best to follow only one mentor at a time. Therefore if you have chosen a mentor training system it is best to adhere to the guidance provided by that specific instruction system. Attempting to follow two or more systems comingling them into one system of your own is likely to result in "FAILURE".

I have found the AffiloBluePrint program to be current easy to follow. The results I have attained by following its suggestions have produced results.

You need to choose a program and stick to it. Those that are fickle will find their resulting actions to be less than they had hoped or desired. Therefore, pick one and stick to it.
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Focus on Mark's program until it starts bearing fruit. I'm not sure what products you already have, but I can almost guarantee you that you have all the information you need to make a successful start - you just need to sit down and go through it step by step.

For your concern about Affiloblueprint being dated, please read the comments on this thread: AffiloBlueprint - Is it still current?

Hope that helps!
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
As others in this thread has mentioned in this thread, stick with one program/course and follow it through. You can choose either AB or UA, but decide on one and focus on that. You will see progress and find success that way.
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

wenching
Trust:
ok ok :) i do my best to stay focus in next 6 months :)

except ab 3.0 out :P then i am okay for an upgrade haha :D
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
The Affiloblueprint version upgrade will be free of charge as long as you are a current owner of AB ;)
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

wenching
Trust:
nice :) i am an owner too :) sweet :)

This topic was started on Sep 06, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.