Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Uk products selling but hardly any US sales

info209
Trust:

Uk products selling but hardly any US sales

I've built up my main affiliate site, selling kitchen goods ( Amazon) it took me about 5 years with the steep learning curve, with very little time to spare after work and without any help except Marks marvellous Affilorama. My UK commissions are now always above £200 a month but I only occasionally get a US sale. I feature US products, make it very clear where to click for my visitors and even build links from half US sites and half Uk sites. The products seem to be popular in the US according to my research, I use Hostgater to host my sites,
In January I started another site, targeting different kitchen goods and the same thing is happening, Sales are starting to come in , but mainly on the UK side. Total commission over 2 years from Amazon.com is a paltry $120 !! So at least I know my US links are all working
So what can I be doing wrong to get so few US sales?
sheever
Trust:
Well that is certainly weird. Have you checked the percentage on how much traffic are coming from US and from UK? Congratulations though on your UK sales.

This topic was started on Aug 16, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.