Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Types Of Paid Traffic

gd2knw
Trust:

Types Of Paid Traffic

Hey guy's just thought I might start a topic on the types of paid traffic that's available to affiliates out there. When it comes down to the crunch..... Traffic equals sales, weather you take the Organic or Paid approach.

When I first learnt about this type of traffic I said to myself Wow! I an't got that sort of money to splash out on a $2000 a day campaign ....... it seems super affiliates are cranking out those figures.

But digging a little deeper into the subject even the little guy's can have a go if you go into it prepared.

At the moment I'm learning about what PPV's all about Pay-Per View:

PPV marketing is what you would otherwise call 'pop-up based' or 'ad ware-based' marketing. In other words, it is a form of online marketing carried out through pop-ups, which are served on ad ware downloads.

Each pop up costs you an amount of money, no matter if user clicks through or ignores/closes your pop-up completely, it's counted as a view and the rate can start as low as $00.2 Per View . Beats ad-sense!..

Please post any other methods .... I'm still in the learning process here:)
cracinpullman
Trust:
You could try Google Adwords. There is a book on the subject by Perry Marshall. Perry is THE man on this subject.

Craig
gd2knw
Trust:
Cheers Craig ...... I think at this stage of the game Google Adwords for me any way is a little too competitive...... and Google pretty much dislikes affiliates full stop, and it can be a hassle with their bridging policy....
gd2knw
Trust:
Hey guy's just thought I would give an update on my latest venture

CPV Marketing

OK it seems to me that this type of marketing isn't too poplar with the cpa networks. Iv'e also learnt that targeting too broad of a url will surely deplete your cpv funds fast. Cpv is an excellent way to get pretty much get in your competitors face through pop up ads. The big risk I take as with any venture is going into it unprepared. As far as I can see the top cpv sites are Trafficvance.com and Leadimpact.com at the moment I am thinking of going with Directcpv.com because it's a $200 entry fee (lot of money I know). That's why it's absolutely crucial I go into this ultra prepared.

With forums like warrior forum it can either boast up your confidence or shatter it....so I'm guessing only experience will give me true results. I need to always put myself in the prospects shoes , how would I react if a pop up interrupted my browsing...... it would have to be a dam good relevant ad to get my attention. And then there is re-targeting software to consider which is a good thing for ongoing sales, but I'm still in the dark about how to implement it all into a sales funnel system.

So people I am going to go all the way with this venture until I can master a system and then ramp it up (rinse and repeat) my decision at the moment is to weather to direct link to an affiliate offer therefore sacrificing a e-mail op-tin to build a list... or just wait till I get some momentum going and in the long run create my own product, build that list!!.

So from here I will

set up a campaign with directcpv.com
integrate re-targeting software into campaign
Learn how to think like a potential prospect
Target specific URL's instead of broad one's
Best way to get the most out of my campaign spending the least amount of money
tracking software

There is more to come ......

This topic was started on Aug 25, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.