Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Two Partners Need Joint Account - Where?

PremiumMember
tyler
Trust:

Two Partners Need Joint Account - Where?

Not sure if this is the right place for this question, but hopefully someone can shed some light. I'm sure Mark can...

- Can two business partners set-up a JOINT account with a payment company to process payments for an ebook?

In other words, we want to market an ebook because it is an idea we both came up with. We agree to split the profits.

But we DON'T have a company name or anything official yet, so is there a way to set up a joint account so we can both access the account, get funds from it, have it process our payments for the ebook we're selling online, etc.?

Hopefully you know what i'm trying to say....

thanks,

Tyler
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
joint bank account? I'm not sure, certainly not with most payment processors directly, that's for sure.

You should set up a company.

regards,
Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

PremiumMember
jtoelle
Trust:
If you're in the United States all you need is to setup a Business within your State. Setup a DBA as a partnership, then take that paperwork to your Bank. You can setup a Join account. Get checks that require two signatures and you should be good to go.