Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Twitter Problem

dllondon
Trust:

Twitter Problem

I have already sent this issue to Twitter support. No answer from them.

So, those of you familiar with Twitter: I registered my account with Twitter earlier today so that I can follow Affilorama on Twitter. After I did that and put Affilorama on my follow list, I then went to twitter.com/affilorama and clicked on its followers link. Up came a page with all of Affilorama's followers. I am on there, but I noticed something different. Everybody else shown there has a FOLLOW button next to their name and picture. There is no FOLLOW button next to my name and picture.

What did I do wrong?
jpastorizo
Trust:
That is because you are viewing your profile from within Affilorama's list. You cannot follow yourself. If your profile is viewed by other people then they will see the "Follow" button next to your name and picture.
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

dllondon
Trust:
jpastorizo wrote:That is because you are viewing your profile from within Affilorama's list. You cannot follow yourself. If your profile is viewed by other people then they will see the "Follow" button next to your name and picture.

Thanks, jpastorizo. I just created a dummy Twitter account to validate what you said, went to Affilorama's follower list, and saw my name, picture, and FOLLOW button for my real Twitter account there.

I am new at this stuff. Boy, do I have a lot to learn!

And yes, I went back and deleted the dummy Twitter account. Didn't want to leave poop behind myself.

Thanks again!

This topic was started on May 16, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.