Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Traffic Travis Trouble

some1hastodoit
Trust:

Traffic Travis Trouble

Hi There,

I recently just started Affiloblueprint and I am really excited about where its going to lead me. However a little annoyed at Traffic Travis. I purchased the up sell when I started Affilo that included Traffic Travis how ever discover that you can only do a certain amount of SEO competition research each day.

Is this normal? Or have I wasted my money?
One website at a time:
1. www.auctionhousebillions.com

PremiumMember
jimcoe
Trust:
Do you mean that Google is blocking you after a certain amount of research? If so, that's Google, not Traffic Travis. You can pay a monthly fee to a proxy service as a work-around and use a number of proxies. In Traffic Travis 4 Pro (my versions, not sure about others) go to "File > Program Options > Internet".

Hope this helps...

_jim coe
some1hastodoit
Trust:
jimcoe wrote:Do you mean that Google is blocking you after a certain amount of research? If so, that's Google, not Traffic Travis. You can pay a monthly fee to a proxy service as a work-around and use a number of proxies. In Traffic Travis 4 Pro (my versions, not sure about others) go to "File > Program Options > Internet".

Hope this helps...

_jim coe

Thanks for replying Jim, no I mean Traffic Travis was not letting me do more than 50 Keyword researches before it was telling me I had exceeded my limit for the day.

Cheers

Chad
One website at a time:
1. www.auctionhousebillions.com

This topic was started on Aug 19, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.