Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

traffic travis position/ranking tracking

kakaboo
Trust:

traffic travis position/ranking tracking

Is there a way to like pause in between each search in the same project on Traffic Travis?

For example when you add a new project, usually you will add 10-20 keywords for one domain..then when you start tracking the results, TrafficTravis tries to look for all of them at one go.. which is bad (? at least in my opinion) So I was wondering is there a way to set a certain amount of delay in between tracking each keyword like what most popular rank tracking software does.. to emulate human behavior..

Thanks
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
I'm sorry that feature is not currently available :(

Please go to http://polldaddy.com/s/5BC8DD28E75A1AF2 and enter your request for that feature and all other features that you would like to see in Traffic Travis.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

jjperkins
Trust:
I thought that was what the delay timer did, under Settings- General I mean.

So what does that setting do then,and what is the best number to set it to, anyone know?

Have to confess, use TT every day but never really take the time to explore!

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
the scheduler is to set to automatically update. use it to check your sites on a schedule, rather than having to manually do it every day, or week.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Search engine delays are the pauses per search (Google, Yahoo, Ask). It can only be used in the Search Engine Tools and not in Page Analysis.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Jan 26, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.