Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Traffic Travis Launch Question.

jcdean
Trust:

Traffic Travis Launch Question.

Will those of us that have the pro version of Traffic Travis be upgraded to the new 4.0 with out cost?

Sorry if this has been discussed before.
Respect,
J.C. Dean
http://KillYourDayjob.com

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi J.C. ,

We will provide a free upgrade to Traffic Travis 4.0 for those who purchased Traffic Travis 3.0 within 90 days prior to May 2.

If you purchased it passed the 90 day period, you can upgrade to Traffic Travis 4.0 for only US$37.
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

jcdean
Trust:
@ Cecille

Sounds fair enough, thanks.
Respect,
J.C. Dean
http://KillYourDayjob.com

PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Thanks! I had been wondering about this myself :D
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
On launch day, there will be a separate page where people who purchased the professional version of Traffic Travis 2 months before can go to enter their registration code and download version 4 :)
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

bizbop
Trust:
What about us folks that have had Traffic Travis professional for a couple years? Will there be a page for us as well?? And what will be different about TT4 compared to the currently released version?
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Traffic Travis version 3 Professional users can purchase Traffic Travis 4 at a discounted rate. An email will be sent to all users with information on where to purchase and for how much. The Traffic Travis 4 FAQ is now up.

There are a lot of new features on Traffic Travis 4: a new, simpler user interface, a new algorithm on some of the tools, and the option to use your Google adwords account from within Traffic Travis.

Hope this helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

bizbop
Trust:
Well lets hope that is only $37 ^.^ that would be sweet. Thanks Cecille L for your response.
johntig
Trust:
SOunds like a fair deal to me. :)
Cecille L wrote:Hi J.C. ,

We will provide a free upgrade to Traffic Travis 4.0 for those who purchased Traffic Travis 3.0 within 90 days prior to May 2.

If you purchased it passed the 90 day period, you can upgrade to Traffic Travis 4.0 for only US$37.
PremiumMember
wentzel
Trust:
Cecille L wrote:Traffic Travis version 3 Professional users can purchase Traffic Travis 4 at a discounted rate. An email will be sent to all users with information on where to purchase and for how much. The Traffic Travis 4 FAQ is now up.

There are a lot of new features on Traffic Travis 4: a new, simpler user interface, a new algorithm on some of the tools, and the option to use your Google adwords account from within Traffic Travis.

Hope this helps. Have a good day!

Any idea when the email with the special link for current users will be going out?
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
hehehe Wentzel, I am chompin at the bit. I came in to ask the same question
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

bizbop
Trust:
Same as you two, wonderin when that sweet link will hit my mailbox. ;)
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
i sent TT support an email asking. figure they are busy right now gonna wear out the refresh button on my email LOL

Edit. Just chatted with Hayden, the JV manager. the email will be going out to the members shortly.
Last edited by jmpruitt on 02 May 11 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PremiumMember
wentzel
Trust:
Nothing Yet?

Nothing Yet?

Nothing Yet?

Nothing Yet?

Nothing Yet?

:)
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Everyone,

The email with the link where you can upgrade to Traffic Travis 4 for the discounted rate was sent out an hour ago. Please check your emails! :)

Have a good day!
Cecille

PremiumMember
wentzel
Trust:
Checked spam, checked inbox again, checked everywhere, checked other email accounts, checked again, lots of other emails about TT4 but NO Upgrade Link email in sight? :(

Started TT3 Pro nothing there either? :(
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Hey Cecille, for some reason it didn't go out. I never got mine either and my web mail doesnt have a spam folder.

lyndaj
Trust:
My email arrived an hour ago. :)
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
hmmm....

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
sometimes aweber gets backed up with everyone mailing the launch emails at once. maybe they are just running slow. I got in.

bizbop
Trust:
Same... Still no link for previous members in my mailbox, going to contact support.
lyndaj
Trust:
I hope you are able to access it soon...it's just wonderful!!
wollowra
Trust:
Hi Guys,
Mark emailed out the discount link for 'v3 Pro users only'. You can alternatively just use this link here, only v3 Pro users can join through this page: http://www.traffictravis.com/v4/existing

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

bizbop
Trust:
Thanks Troy, I don't know what it is maybe I opted out of the TT emailing list since I was already a member of affilorama. I do own v3 professional so your help is appreciated :)

Sweet just got my TT v4 and it looks amazing! Looking at all the content mark has provided for us and I am sure it is of high quality. Well worth it for $37!!

Quick question I used my paypal addy this time to order and it was different than my original purchasing email is there anyway that I can enjoy the premium bonus on this account instead of having to make a new account? Please contact me and I can fill you in with all the details.
PremiumMember
wombat
Trust:
I didn't get an email either. If I follow the link above, I seem to get redirected to a standard sales page with it priced at $77 rather than $37, and the option to sign up to Premium again (which I don't need to do).

Is that still the right link?
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
The discounted upgrade price of USD$37 is available only to those who purchased Traffic Travis v3 Professional. Please send an email to support@traffictravis.com with your registration code or purchase details on Traffic Travis v3 Professional to receive the upgrade.
Cecille

PremiumMember
wombat
Trust:
Willdo, thanks.

This topic was started on Apr 21, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.