Affilorama Birthday
Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Traffic Travis: How to update SEO > Rankings?

mateng
Trust:

Traffic Travis: How to update SEO > Rankings?

Keyword Rankings: There is no option to update the SEO data manually.
I already modified the general update frequency to "Daily".
Last update keeps staying at 09.03.2012.

How can I update these values manually?

PremiumMember
newstart
Trust:
The Traffic Travis program must be ACTIVE on your desktop for the system to operate so that the program can begin updating the keyword rankings as well as other data points.

In my personal case I leave the program active 24/7. The only time the program is down is on the occasions where I shut down the computer.

I can often force the program into uploading data by setting an individual website information to ACTIVE. This will cause the program to begin its search if the program settings are delinquent as to established time/day factors.

Margene
easyrider
Trust:
I have pretty much given up on Traffic Travis. I haven't been able to get my version to update since March 6. It tried to update my rankings yesterday, but despite showing the updating signal nothing happened after letting it go for a couple of hours. I miss TT3 and being able to update the rankings every 20 minutes when I felt the need to procrastinate!
Greg

PremiumMember
kieran
Trust:
I agree with easyrider about TT4. It seems to be way too complicated and much too prone to Google shut-down. It also refuses to accept perfectly good proxies. Luckily I still have TT3 installed so use that whenever I need a simple update on ranking progress. Unfortunately TT3 no longer has the backlinks feature, though so, for those, I have to use my TT4. Then I find that I have to manually upload all the URLs (ie site pages) for this backlinking exercise - it doesn't seem to have any system for storing those URLs from the previous analysis.
Kieran

www.moneymakingbuzz.com - the Key to Online Wealth
www.buildthingsdirect.com - the Top Site for Home Improvement Projects

PremiumMember
newstart
Trust:
I too, have had problems with TT4 being shut down by Google. I am currently using a cadre of proxies which work most of the time.

I have been able to optimize the results by coaxing the system to perform the data searches in the early early morning hours.
teresa fernandez
Trust:
hi guys,

I´ve been going nuts the last week because TT is just not giving me the site rankings. I´m relief, in a way, to find out that I´m not the only one with this problem. TT4 displays the "update in progress¨ but the rankings and other fields don´t show any results at all.

Does any one have a copy of TT3 installer by any chance? I formatted my pc and lost my old downloaded installers.
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Everyone,

I'm so sorry to hear you're having difficulty with Traffic Travis. I will check on each of your issues with a member of our technical staff and update this thread too but it would be best to send an email to Traffic Travis support through the support page.

I appreciate tyour patience and continued support.

All the best!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

easyrider
Trust:
TT4 still isn't working for me. At the moment it is telling me "Checking rankings, please wait ..." Well I have been waiting two hours and it hasn't done a damn thing. It still hasn't updated my rankings since March 6.

Is there any chance that I can get a copy of TT3 to go back to?
Greg

brettm1
Trust:
I am new to TT (4) and was having some great success checking over keyword rankings in the top 10 results (kept at top 10 so it would run quicker). TT is much more accurate than other software I have used. But now frustration kicks in because I want to check the rankings again of those keywords not in the top 10 (trying to do top 30), but it won't let me rerun those keywords. I tried to create a new campaign, but that won't run them either...

Cecille, I think I already know why TT doesn't initiate a rerun of the keyword rankings just by changing the result limit, but in my case it is really frustrating. Good experience so far otherwise though :)

To those with more TT experience, do I theoretically just have to wait until tomorrow if I keep the settings on "daily"?

This topic was started on Mar 27, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.