Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Traffic Travis for Mac OS - when will this be available?

bartko09
Trust:

Traffic Travis for Mac OS - when will this be available?

Hi All!

Sorry if this is a duplicate post but I couldn't find anything via the search options.

Can anyone share with me whether or not a Mac OS version of Traffic Travis is in the works or on the horizon?

Thanks!
Myron
Last edited by michellerana on 20 Jan 10 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: improve title to describe the post better

PremiumMember
cterao
Trust:
I believe I remember someone that works for Affilorama mentioning that there was a Mac version in the works.

Until then, us Mac folks will have to stick to Bootcamp/Parallels to run Traffic Travis or get Market Samurai.
Clayton
I did AffiloBlueprint for one year - http://www.journeyofmyown.com/welcome-affilorama-friends/

Make $100 commissions by being my affiliate - http://exsolutionprogram.com/affiliates/

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
No Mac version is being worked on at present. Sorry :(
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Actually.... we're thinking about it. It's way, way, way in the planning stages at the moment (actually in the "scoping" stage, which is before the planning stage), but we ARE thinking about it.

Our recommendation is still to get Bootcamp, Parallels or something running to emulate Windows and run it that way. Or buy yourself a cheapo PC :)

Otherwise you might be waiting a long time.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

bartko09
Trust:
I'm using TT on a Win7 box and on a Linux laptop via an emulator. My main laptop however is a Mac, that's why I asked. ;)
plutonium
Trust:
Aletta wrote:Actually.... we're thinking about it.

Juhu, that is a small hope... ;-)
I'm running TT under XP with VMware Fusion, but it is nicer to work with native programs...
I'm a Mac Junkie ;-)
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
We are working on an online version of the software at the moment which will mean you will be able to use it even if you're on Mac.

Please keep an eye on the Affilorama blog as you will probably be notified through there first.

All the best!
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Jan 19, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.