Affilorama Birthday
Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

total newbie, advice most welcome

reachnclean
Trust:

total newbie, advice most welcome

Hi my name is brian and i am totally new to affiate marketing but really want to become one, i have started the free lessons on here but to honest find it a little conffusing. I have been considering purchasing the affilaiate blueprint and was wondweing if this would help me to understand it a little better. can anyone help or give me some advice.

Thank you....
PremiumMember
jimcoe
Trust:
Hi Brian - welcome aboard...

Certainly the Afflioblueprint course will help you to "better understand affiliate marketing" (or in my opinion, any online marketing effort). Isn't a "better understanding" what any course is designed to give you?

The course is composed of a large number of consecutive, paced and well planned videos and homework assignments, which cover everything in detail. And it includes Affilotheme for WordPress, allowing you to build your own working affiliate marketing website as part of the course.

I'm an ebook author, do video tutorials, am developing an online art course using professional courseware, have been a professional college level instructor and so on. So I can say with some expertise that the training in Affiloblueprint is excellent.

I'm enrolled in the course and am being delighted by the content and knowledge gained - even though I'm far from being a newbie. I only wish this course had existed back when I was a newbie.

The main advantage (besides a lot more content and detail and being completely up to date) of the Affiloblueprint course over the tools is that the tools are kind of random separate items, while the course is a coherent, step-by-step learning experience.

Hope this helps...
_jim coe
PremiumMember
crozza
Trust:
Hi Brian,

As a relative newbie (even though I joined in 08) due to illness I couldnt do much, however what I have found is that there is so much information on this site (and elsewhere) that it is so easy to get confused as to where you are in the learning curve.

You need to determine a starting point, how you do this is up to you ... but as a course the Affiloblueprint course is excellent in that you get a structured course with a starting point, a logical set of steps through to a finished product. As long as you do the work.

I feel that it is possible to do what Mark Ling says is possible (ie finish the course in the 12 weeks (12?) ) but that will require a supreme effort.

And that is the crux of this business (and any business) that it takes a hell of a lot of work, determination and time. Put in the time, dont get frustrated by delays, ask questions and get involved in the forum.

Crozza
(no site yet ... )
reachnclean
Trust:
Hi Crozza
Thanks for youyr reply your advice was very helpful and i will be getting the blueprint as i agree that a starting piont is what im lacking and the course seems to be just what i need to get a head start.

many thanks

Brian

Crozza wrote:Hi Brian,

As a relative newbie (even though I joined in 08) due to illness I couldnt do much, however what I have found is that there is so much information on this site (and elsewhere) that it is so easy to get confused as to where you are in the learning curve.

You need to determine a starting point, how you do this is up to you ... but as a course the Affiloblueprint course is excellent in that you get a structured course with a starting point, a logical set of steps through to a finished product. As long as you do the work.

I feel that it is possible to do what Mark Ling says is possible (ie finish the course in the 12 weeks (12?) ) but that will require a supreme effort.

And that is the crux of this business (and any business) that it takes a hell of a lot of work, determination and time. Put in the time, dont get frustrated by delays, ask questions and get involved in the forum.

Crozza
(no site yet ... )
reachnclean
Trust:
Hi and thank you for the kind welcome.

I would like to thank you for your reply and advice, i will be getting the affilioblueprint course and starting very shortly. I am really looking forward to learning more about this and getting my first site up and running.

again many thanks

Brian

jimcoe wrote:Hi Brian - welcome aboard...

Certainly the Afflioblueprint course will help you to "better understand affiliate marketing" (or in my opinion, any online marketing effort). Isn't a "better understanding" what any course is designed to give you?

The course is composed of a large number of consecutive, paced and well planned videos and homework assignments, which cover everything in detail. And it includes Affilotheme for WordPress, allowing you to build your own working affiliate marketing website as part of the course.

I'm an ebook author, do video tutorials, am developing an online art course using professional courseware, have been a professional college level instructor and so on. So I can say with some expertise that the training in Affiloblueprint is excellent.

I'm enrolled in the course and am being delighted by the content and knowledge gained - even though I'm far from being a newbie. I only wish this course had existed back when I was a newbie.

The main advantage (besides a lot more content and detail and being completely up to date) of the Affiloblueprint course over the tools is that the tools are kind of random separate items, while the course is a coherent, step-by-step learning experience.

Hope this helps...
_jim coe

This topic was started on Jul 10, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.