Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Top 10 Online Retailers by Conversion rate June 09!

dahlgreninc
Trust:

Top 10 Online Retailers by Conversion rate June 09!

Top Retailers by Conversion rate:

1. ProFlowers 24.0
2. Vitacost 23.3
3. 1800Flowers 19.5
4. Roamans 19.2
5. Office Depot 18.5
6. Blair 17.3
7. QVC 17.0
8. Victoria’s Secret 16.8
9. DrsFosterSmith.com 16.4
10. Amazon 16.4

Maybe not to relative for affiliate marketing, but its pretty interesting.

Amazon is certainly a surprise in my opinion.

Source:
http://www.marketingcharts.com/direct/top-10-online-retailers-by-conversion-rate-june-2009-9984/
PremiumMember
avidpoet
Trust:
Great find! Interesting that Flowers hold two of the top five spots. Hmmmmm gonna see if maybe they have an affiliate program but how the hell do you write about flowers hahaha.
PremiumMember
pelican
Trust:
Always write with love lol good luck and enjoy
jpastorizo
Trust:
Avidpoet wrote:Great find! Interesting that Flowers hold two of the top five spots. Hmmmmm gonna see if maybe they have an affiliate program but how the hell do you write about flowers hahaha.

Hey Avidpoet,

I know what you're thinking...You want to get into this niche don't you? LOL
It's definitely a seasonal niche but it might be worth taking a look at...hmmm....

Regards,
Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

PremiumMember
avidpoet
Trust:
jpastorizo wrote:
Avidpoet wrote:Great find! Interesting that Flowers hold two of the top five spots. Hmmmmm gonna see if maybe they have an affiliate program but how the hell do you write about flowers hahaha.

Hey Avidpoet,

I know what you're thinking...You want to get into this niche don't you? LOL
It's definitely a seasonal niche but it might be worth taking a look at...hmmm....

Regards,
Renato

Havent really thought about getting into the Niche per se but some of the hottest books on Clickbank are in the "Get Your Ex Back" mold and I guess them and the Flowers go hand in hand lmao
PremiumMember
avidpoet
Trust:
Had an idea! I found out that both 1800 flowers and Pro Flowers had an affiliate program. I guess those who are in the Get Your Ex Back Niche could sprinkle some 1800 Flowers and Flowers To Go affiliate links on your website.
dahlgreninc
Trust:
Hehe, could be a nice idea actually. Only bad thing is the commission, its about 10 % pr sale. Then again its a great thing to combine with Dating amd sub- dating niches.
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
There's no reason you have to stick to info products with your affiliate sites. Maybe buying some Victorias Secret stuff could work gangbusters for a get your ex back site.

Like dahlgren mentioned the commissions aren't great, but it all adds up :)

Sean
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

This topic was started on Aug 12, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.