Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

TOO Many Failed Submissions on Article Marketing Robot

PremiumMember
thebigventure
Trust:

TOO Many Failed Submissions on Article Marketing Robot

Hi guys,

On AMR, I've got 6101 ad's, af's, wp's, ams's etc. on there. Now I've signed up but only able to get on 2364 of them. I'm using a cpanel email, and a password with 1 capital letter and a number of at least 8 characters. And doing other things they've instructed on their website. Now that's the first problem... Anyone can help??

The second is, that Of those 2364 or whatever, I've started submitting to a few (only 250 to start) and I've only had a low 58 successes... The rest have just failed or not worked. How can I improve this? Am I doing something wrong? My articles are spun and unique. 400+ words, with resource box, info box is a spun version of paragraph 1, and i have all the other stuff in there as required.

If I can't get much help here I will be taking it to AMR, but I figured one of you guys might be able to give me some insight or a few tips on this matter.
Cheers,
Ashton
http://www.TheBigVenture.com - Started 6 years ago...finally making $15,000+ per month now!

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
actually that is normal with using auto submission software. a lot of these sites dont even exist any more.

look at what you get over time and judge how much it is really helping you. For example, I find that over all I actually wind up with about 600-700 Successful submissions for each article that I submit. no where near the 5k they promised, which is a big part of why I don't promote it myself. I expect a tool to do at least half of what I was promised.

However, over all, if you think about how much it takes to get that many links, 600-700 links per article submitted is still not bad, and it can save you a lot of time doing it manually.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

PremiumMember
thebigventure
Trust:
absolutely mate, thankyou :) happy to see it's normal
http://www.TheBigVenture.com - Started 6 years ago...finally making $15,000+ per month now!

kakaboo
Trust:
If you want to use AMR to the best extent... you have to create your OWN custom list of directories that you can command the robots to post to.

AMR is good in the sense that it can also help you to autopost to your own blog networks if you have started one, etc

You need to avoid using the list as it is that comes with AMR.. take the time to filter and make up your own list... because if you use the list that comes along with it you are pretty screwed as there are a lot of f%%^ people that runs AMR 24/7 spamming the whole list of directories with 50 spun articles per day (NOT 50 submissions, 50 SPUN articles<-- and some of them are crappy PLR content)
PremiumMember
sethczerepak
Trust:
You're going to have a high attrition rate using autosubmissions, especially if you're spinning articles. Good news is even if you only get 20% you're still doing pretty well
dave333
Trust:
Just a quick tip regarding this software.. For every article you create, spin and submit, create another on the same topic and use the resource box of the second article for all your previous live links.

To do this, just do a livelinks report on your first submission, grab all the URLs and add some spyntax to them to randomize URLs and related keywords.

The output should be something like:

"Thanks for reading this article on [TOPIC], if you enjoyed this, you will love reading my other article on [RANDOM ARTICLE]."

This has been incredibly helpful for me to achieve great rankings.

Cheers,
Dave
http://www.affilorama.com/forum/post69742.html#p69742 - Affilorama Services: SEOJuice - FREE SEO TRIAL ON NOW!

smuigal
Trust:
Great tip Dave. I have one client that has some especially difficult keywords to rank.

I have magic article submitter and found it to be very easy to run and use. I haven't used it in a while since I outsource now, but I did try both article robot and magic article submitter and found MAG far easier to use.

:)
Chrisi
Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

mythicus
Trust:
I would tell anyone using submission software to go through the sites listed on the software, or add your own to it if possible. I hear lots of comments in various places about how this or that program doesn't work. People come to this conclusion when they see a lot of failed submissions, but a lot of them never take the time to go through sites listed on whatever program they happen to be using.
Best Cardio Machine
Play Tents for Kids
Super mario party supplies http://www.squidoo.com/super-mario-party
Mickey Mouse Birthday Cakes http://www.squidoo.com/mickey-mouse-birthday-cakes

dawninscore
Trust:
I DOWNLOADED ARTICLE MARKETING ROBOT AND THE SITES ON THEIR PROGRAM HAVE A PROBLEM!MY MALWARE ANTI-VIRUS CAUGHT 100 SITES THAT WERE MALICIOUS AND 2 SITES TRIED TO THROW OUT CLAM SHELL VIRUS. THATS A PROBLEM. I WILL NOT PAY FOR THIS
GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND RUN YOUR ANTI-VIRUS WHILE SUBMITTING! TOO MANY FAILED SUBMISSIONS AS WELL!

On AMR, I've got 6101 ad's, af's, wp's, ams's etc. on there. Now I've signed up but only able to get on 2364 of them. I'm using a cpanel email, and a password with 1 capital letter and a number of at least 8 characters. And doing other things they've instructed on their website. Now that's the first problem... Anyone can help??

The second is, that Of those 2364 or whatever, I've started submitting to a few (only 250 to start) and I've only had a low 58 successes... The rest have just failed or not worked. How can I improve this? Am I doing something wrong? My articles are spun and unique. 400+ words, with resource box, info box is a spun version of paragraph 1, and i have all the other stuff in there as required.

If I can't get much help here I will be taking it to AMR, but I figured one of you guys might be able to give me some insight or a few tips on this matter.
Cheers,
Ashton[/quote]

This topic was started on Mar 30, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.