Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Time change is coming!!

PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:

Time change is coming!!

Just a reminder for all my fellow US Affilloramas (and any others around the world who observe this when we do) that daylight savings begins in 1 week!

Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

aveya marketing
Trust:
I love this time of the year things can only get better.. thanks for the up date big man!!
wollowra
Trust:
Thanks for the reminder.
As for the Aussies here Victoria's period of daylight saving will end on Sunday 3 April 2011. At 3:00am move clocks backward one hour to 2:00am.

So all you Victorians make sure you set your alarm for 3am sharp to move those clocks back...lol
Of course you could just do it before you go to bed..lol

Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

vqaa
Trust:
wollowra wrote:Thanks for the reminder.
As for the Aussies here Victoria's period of daylight saving will end on Sunday 3 April 2011. At 3:00am move clocks backward one hour to 2:00am.

So all you Victorians make sure you set your alarm for 3am sharp to move those clocks back...lol
Of course you could just do it before you go to bed..lol

Troy

Thank god for that now my bloody curtains won't fade so much and the cows will know what time to give milk
chris72
Trust:
Yipee! Another month of summer left for us Kiwi's :o)
Kick-Butt Writing Services http://rachaelmcnaught.com

Outstanding Quality PLR Packs http://niche-plr-products.com

Learn to be a Digital Writer http://thedigitalwriter.net/

faradina
Trust:
And summer is just about to start for us here in the Philippines! It will be sooooo warm again!

But, of course, sooooo warm is much better than sooooo stormy, which it will be here around July-August :(
PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Yeah, I'm not looking forward to the summer season.. quite often gets over 100 degrees (F) for long stretches at a time. I remember a few years ago having something like 30+ days of that heat... And that doesn't even factor in things like the heat index, which can make it feel anywhere from 2 or 3 to 10 or 15 degrees hotter that it really is.

Just a little easter egg note on the image, the dog in the photo in the upper right cubby hole on the dresser is the same photo I used to create the logo on my Golden Dog Media site.

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Just wanted to remind those in the US one more time as the this happens within about 24 hours for most of us. This will be happening tonight (Saturday night going into Sunday Morning).

This topic was started on Mar 06, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.