Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

This Stuff Actually Works!!!

joecool
Posts: 22
Joined: 03 Nov 08
Trust:

This Stuff Actually Works!!!

I have just looked at my clickbank account and in the last 8 days I have made $127.46, from my affiloblue print website that I launch in the middle of December.

Now that might not seem like a lot to some of you but I have made more in the last couple of months from this one website than I have made in affiliate marketing in the last year. The truth is I had had some success with clickbank selling my own ebook but I had never had any real success as an affiliate until now.

The funny thing is that I feel a little scared. Success is scary to me in a way. I want it but because now I can actually see that it really is possible for some reason I am scared - scared of what, I am not sure, maybe that I will get my hopes up and they will be dashed - who knows, but I am a little scared, but that is not going to stop me.

I will be starting work on my next site next week.

The truth is that my current site could probably be doing much better than it currently is, but I have not focused on it for about a month because I have been focused on another website that I own that is much bigger, but the truth is that this small little website is making me more money. So I will focus on it now and out source the creation of my next website to the writer that I used for most of my first one.

I want each website to be making about $500 dollars through purely SEO and Bum marketing etc. With outsourcing I plan to start creating a new website every month or so until I have 10 websites and then I will stop and review things (as well as reviewing things as I go)

Anyway I just wanted to say, keep plugging away, this stuff does work; however, if things aren't working for you right now then maybe take a step back, don't keep banging your head against a wall, find out why things aren't working and put them right.
  • 1
Carlton
 
dewey
Posts: 83
Joined: 08 May 07
Trust:
Sounds like you have a winner! That's awesome! Thanks for telling us. I'm hoping I'll figure it out here one day soon.
  • 1
jacksonlin
Posts: 362
Joined: 12 Nov 08
Trust:
joecool wrote:I have just looked at my clickbank account and in the last 8 days I have made $127.46, from my affiloblue print website that I launch in the middle of December.

Now that might not seem like a lot to some of you but I have made more in the last couple of months from this one website than I have made in affiliate marketing in the last year. The truth is I had had some success with clickbank selling my own ebook but I had never had any real success as an affiliate until now.

The funny thing is that I feel a little scared. Success is scary to me in a way. I want it but because now I can actually see that it really is possible for some reason I am scared - scared of what, I am not sure, maybe that I will get my hopes up and they will be dashed - who knows, but I am a little scared, but that is not going to stop me.

I will be starting work on my next site next week.

The truth is that my current site could probably be doing much better than it currently is, but I have not focused on it for about a month because I have been focused on another website that I own that is much bigger, but the truth is that this small little website is making me more money. So I will focus on it now and out source the creation of my next website to the writer that I used for most of my first one.

I want each website to be making about $500 dollars through purely SEO and Bum marketing etc. With outsourcing I plan to start creating a new website every month or so until I have 10 websites and then I will stop and review things (as well as reviewing things as I go)

Anyway I just wanted to say, keep plugging away, this stuff does work; however, if things aren't working for you right now then maybe take a step back, don't keep banging your head against a wall, find out why things aren't working and put them right.


That is awesome!

Where are you getting your traffic from?

SEO
Articles?
Scribd?
YouTube?

Please let us in!
  • 1
joecool
Posts: 22
Joined: 03 Nov 08
Trust:
quick break down of traffic over the last 30 days according to my google webmaster tools:

Visitors: 1368

google (organic) 803 (58.70%)

ezinearticles.com (referral) 294 (21.49%)

msn (organic) 55 (4.02%)

(direct) ((none)) 50 (3.65%)

submityourarticle.com (referral) 27 (1.97%)

Dewey, you will figure it out, but if you are having difficulty on anything in particular there are probably people here that can help and support is excellent.

jacksonlin, thats the break down of my traffic for ya. I am sure you are doing much better than me I think I remember your sales picking up way before mine, mine have only just started to pick up in the last week and it might stop soon. But there is so much more I can do with the site. I have 3 other projects on the go at the moment but I am going to try to devote about 8 hours a week to this site starting from the middle of this month. I think then I should be able to get it up the $500 a week mark in a couple of months, especially with some backend stuff I am working on.
  • 1
Carlton
 
Site Admin
markling
Posts: 2489
Joined: 13 Jun 06
Trust:
Awesome joecool, that's fantastic news. Keep up the good work, this is so worth it!
  • 1
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium
 
jacksonlin
Posts: 362
Joined: 12 Nov 08
Trust:
For some reason my sales are slowing... Last week I made $0 and the week before I made $2.58.

I don't know why but I'm not making as much money as I used to!

Tips anyone?
  • 1
joecool
Posts: 22
Joined: 03 Nov 08
Trust:
Thanks Mark, I will see you on the other side in the next couple of years, in millionaire land.

jacksonlin, has your traffic changed in anyway either where it is coming from or how much you are getting?
  • 1
Carlton
 
PremiumMember
stevenhall
Posts: 20
Joined: 18 Feb 09
Trust:
I made a few sales a couple of weeks ago, then really slow for a number of days (actually losing money), then I've made 2 sales a day for almost a week now. Overall profiting good now, not a bad start. The thing I'm doing that I'm not sure everyone else is doing is I'm following mark's pay per click videos. I don't think you can't lots of visitors quickly unless you pay for them.

Also, I look at my traffic numbers and where they come from more than my sales (I don't think you can make consistent sales without a lot of consistent traffic). When my sales slowed I noticed some keywords that I needed to pause, while I added in some extra ones and more relevant landing pages. Maybe that's what you need to do Jackson?
  • 1
vuedoolor
Posts: 149
Joined: 21 Nov 08
Trust:
i wish i could afford to do ppc
  • 1
vuedoolor
Posts: 149
Joined: 21 Nov 08
Trust:
Is that the first time you ever done ppc? Because if you're new then you would have a low quality score. Would someone new have a good chance of at least breaking even? Or would you have to lose before you gain?

stevenhall wrote:I made a few sales a couple of weeks ago, then really slow for a number of days (actually losing money), then I've made 2 sales a day for almost a week now. Overall profiting good now, not a bad start. The thing I'm doing that I'm not sure everyone else is doing is I'm following mark's pay per click videos. I don't think you can't lots of visitors quickly unless you pay for them.

Also, I look at my traffic numbers and where they come from more than my sales (I don't think you can make consistent sales without a lot of consistent traffic). When my sales slowed I noticed some keywords that I needed to pause, while I added in some extra ones and more relevant landing pages. Maybe that's what you need to do Jackson?
  • 1
PremiumMember
jstalker
Posts: 132
Joined: 28 Sep 07
Trust:
Hey joecool,

That's fantastic! I didn't start the AffiloBlueprint course until December and my site was launched at the end of January so I still have to catch up with you. However, I've been working like a dog on my dog training site (some days literally around the clock) and I have to say that I'm also beginning to see the impact on my search engine rankings and traffic thanks to all the submissions to articles directories, AMA, Hub Pages, Squidoo, Digg, Blogger and Twitter. Made a sale today (yeah!).

I am absolutely convinced that this system works if you work hard and keep plugging away at it.

One example (there are a few) of how the SEO techniques are working for me is for the keyword "dove cresswell review". On Google, my site is #2, spots 3, 7, 8, 13, 14, 17 are also held by various versions of my articles (Hub, Squidoo, AMA) for this keyword. I'm absolutely blown away by this. I'm now working hard to make this happen for my other keywords.

Thanks to Mark and his team for developing this system and I also hope to see you on the millionaire's side!
  • 1
ttenaglia
Posts: 52
Joined: 03 Dec 08
Trust:
jstalker wrote:Thanks to Mark and his team for developing this system


...and for sharing it! :)

Thanks Affilorama!

-Tom
  • 1
The REAL Secrets to Getting Her that She Won't Tell You: http://DatingWomenBlackBook.com
The Only PROVEN Way to Learn PHP in 14 Days...Guaranteed: http://OnlinePHPClass.com
 
joecool
Posts: 22
Joined: 03 Nov 08
Trust:
jstalker that's awesome,

I am exhausted. when I first started trying to make money online about 2 years ago I worked around the clock and was really stressed out. I created an ebook with that work but my hair has fallen out etc due to the stress and sleepless nights. (I wish I had started the affilo way back then, I might still have my hair)

Now that I have seen that this stuff works, my goal now is to use the income from this website and a few of my other internet marketing activities to outsource as much of the work as I can.

Even the thought I writing another article or doing another squidoo lens, gives me convulsions now because I hammered away at it for so long with little success. So the future for me is investing my profits and outsourcing and then in about 6 months time, I should be doing well - well that is the plan anyway.
  • 1
Last edited by joecool on 06 Mar 09 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
 

Carlton
 
PremiumMember
jstalker
Posts: 132
Joined: 28 Sep 07
Trust:
I'm not bald but I am exhausted. It's 4 a.m. - enough for one day.
  • 1
Moderator
superaff
Posts: 532
Joined: 09 Sep 06
Trust:
I think you GOT it Joe:

"Now that I have seen that this stuff works, my goal now is to use the income from this website and a few of my other internet marketing activities to outsource as much of the work as I can."

this is the way to go
  • 1
Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html
 

This topic was started on Mar 03, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.