Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

This page will be shown after publishing.

bloodnutssecretgarden
Trust:

This page will be shown after publishing.

I have sent all my details to support., I have alot of people wanting to join in and I really need to get this thing up and running, I just need some help with a few issues.i.e.The site not working for me,
Email and webmail not working
Can't have my other sites linked
Am missing out on opportunities
pls someone in the support center, I am paying for premium, does this not entitle me to support, I suggest you evaluate your definition of support. This is not an attack by the way, this is a cry for help, my job is to reach the community and I am yet to even publish my site. Thank you for your time, Juddy (:{~
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with your site. Can you please give us more details about these issues so that I could ask our technical staff to replicate them?

1) The site not working for me

2) Email and webmail not working

3) Can't have my other sites linked

Talk soon!
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Site Admin
mikeantiga
Trust:
I'd love to have the technical issues resolved fast. Can you please send us an email with the specific technical issues/errors as well as the login details needed to replicate the errors?
Want lessons on Affiliate Marketing, SEO and Content Creation? Get them here for FREE:
http://www.affilorama.com/lessons

faradina
Trust:
Hi Judd,

Thanks for sending me your correct Affilorama Domains account details.

I have changed your domain's nameservers to NS1.AFFILOHOST.COM and NS2.AFFILOHOST.COM.

Your holisticaustralia.com site is working now.
bloodnutssecretgarden
Trust:
Thank you Fara and Mike and michellerana, 8)

This topic was started on Feb 02, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.