Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

This is weird!

Site Admin
markling
Trust:

This is weird!

Just a side note,

I noticed another person who runs a similar blog to Splork's lostballinhighweeds.com blog.

It's at:

"http://www.vincentrich.com/2005/12/20/wealthy-affiliate-review-part-2.html"

They said they got kicked out of wealthy affiliate for asking too many questions!

Weird eh?

Mark
Last edited by sydney on 04 Jun 10 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: link not found

Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
That is interesting.

I am a member at wealthy affiliate and haven't had the same troubles as that guy.

But one thing I have noticed is that if you ask them questions about things that are covered in their books, they'll often just refer you to their book.

I learnt a lot there when I started, so I am grateful, but I find I learn less and less as I go along.

I've never received a reply to a question of mine via video either!

The more I hang around here, the more I'm convinced that this is the place to be for affiliates. :)
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

optimistic
Trust:
Out of curiosity I checked out the "wealthy affilliate" web site.

To tell you the truth, I think you get the same thing here at affilorama, plus more.

As sean06 stated, that he had never received a video reply before. Well I would be proud to receive a personal video from a mentor like Mark. Wonder if "wealthy affiliate" would do that.

They talk about their forum. Forums are great, but how often do you see the creator participate on a more personal level as Mark does here.

I think I have found my home. How about you?
PremiumMember
dubyamd
Trust:
Hey guys,

I'm also a member of wealthyaffiliate...and I think they do a great job also. I've learned a great deal so far. But , I think this forums creator (Mark Ling) has showed me...right off that bat...that he's willing to go the extra mile to not only tell you something..but to also literally ...show you how.

To me personally, this is important. Because..I'm very new to this (4 months) and having something explained to me in a book is ok...but ...getting to see how it works (visually) is even better.
PremiumMember
belgian
Trust:
Hi guys,

I joined WA before Vincent Rich was there.

To be honest, as far as I know Vincent Rich was never kicked out of the membership.

I remember that he indeed asked a lot of questions.

In fact , he acted like he wanted to change the whole idea behind the Wealthy Affiliates.

I checked his last post of december 19, 2005 and he was posting 6 questions at the time with suggestions to add to the WA's.

His questions where all answered very politely by Kyle.

I never had complaints about WA's and I think you get a lot of value for the membership you pay, especially the one on one support.

But , honestly I think that I will get a lot of value here too.

The whole idea of using instruction videos is ingenious.

I'm sure many of the aspiring marketers will appreciate that.

Just my modest opinion,

belgian
Discover digital photography

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Well it's good to know there is another good research tool out there for aspiring affiliates:)
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

PremiumMember
belgian
Trust:
Well, Mark I'm glad you see it this way.

I was thinking this way too.

There's so much junk out there, promising 'get rich quick' systems.

As you mentioned in your blog . the 'Quality' affiliates will outperform the 'lazy' affiliates.

I'm not sure about the page-rank though, but apart from that I too think that a campaign should be set up the way Google expects it to be.

Only the ones that are created according to Googles' algorithm will succeed. OR they will burn holes in their pockets to pay for the advertising at high CPC and not convert well to sales.

belgian
Discover digital photography