Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

The Salty Droid

vqaa
Trust:

The Salty Droid

For the moderator, if you find this inappropriate just delete

I found it interesting, as to what the big boys get up to

As Mark is a man of integrity I am sure he would not promote their products

Attention There is some choice language in the posts

http://saltydroid.info/syndicate-shit-storm/
tdigitty
Trust:
Wow...good stuff. Thanks for posting.
paulie69
Trust:
Sorry - but what was the point of providing this link? What/who were these supposed issues about? Did they have problems against certain people or guru's? I'm confused.

I know we were warned about supposed "choice content" but what a waste of my time to follow this link - the article following this link and associated posts made no sense to me - with all their ranting , swearing and negativity. The dialog was terse , confused and unstructured too which never adds validity or credibility to anyone's argument.

I'd rather concentrate on being positive and focus on success rather than knocking people - including guru's - most of which have done the hard yards to get where they are. Be positive people and success will follow eventually!
Last edited by paulie69 on 26 Oct 10 12:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

tdigitty
Trust:
Yeah, the community as a whole is pretty relentless to say the least. However, it's interesting to hear how the top gurus formulate their plans for a launch...

If you're on a couple of the top guys lists it's easy to recognize that they are working together, which is fine. I just didn't realize it was as calculated as it seems to be.
gedwards66
Trust:
I discovered the Salty Droid a few months back - and to my mind is just what the IM community needs. If the stories were untrue, then those libelled would ensure that the site or pages are taken down.

It is cool that the moderator let this post stay up - speaks well for Affiliorama.

This topic was started on Oct 21, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.