Affilorama Birthday
Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

The New Yahoo

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:

The New Yahoo

What do you think of the new search results look?
PremiumMember
promocode
Trust:
Granted, I don't use Yahoo much but I don't see anything different... what'd they do?
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Looks the same to me too :)
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

stevenar
Trust:
Was that "Shared by Yahoos" always there? You guys should use that to make some big money. You can stick your question down there and play dumb.. Ask something like "How do I find affiliates for my new ebook?" and stick a link to your website in there. Easy way to get on your product on the first page of yahoo. I'm searching for some competitive markets like affiliate ebooks and I only see 1 other person asking anything down down there. You can easily get your question up and seen.

Just thought of another way.. if any of you own a review website you can find someone asking for a product like the ones your affiliated with.. If they ask something like "How do i make money from home?" or something like that then you can say "I did some searching on google and found a review website thats rates the best affiliate ebooks. Heres the site http://YourReviewWebsite.com".
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Odd........... it was a new look all blue and stuff.......... now it's back to normal for me... i'll take a screenshot next time I see it.
PremiumMember
promocode
Trust:
"You're travelling through another dimension...a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind....

.....your next stop, the Twilight Zone!" :shock:

:wink: sorry couldn't resist Adrian :D

Stevenar: I never noticed that section, sounds like another great way to get links and traffic, great idea, thanks

PC
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
You may see what I mean here... I searched around and found the picture.

http://blog.karlribas.com/images/yahoo-results.gif
laterales
Trust:
Hey guys :D

Stevenar - are you talking about Yahoo Answers?
laterales
Trust:
OIC, I found it on the search page. You get put down there if you're chosen as the best answer. Not really supposed to post links except in your bio, but everyone does it. I have seen disabled profiles though and wondered why they were.
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Just had a look at that .gif Adrian. I do like it more than the current yahoo display. Looks vaguely familiar though :P
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

stevenar
Trust:
ooh i see. I haven't used yahoo in for like 4 years, i don't remember that thing.

About the new look.. i like the new one too they should keep it.