Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

The Amazon domination method

irnesj
Trust:

The Amazon domination method

Hey everyone,
My name is Irnes and I just joined this forum today. Although I am new to the forum I have been in the internet marketing game for a while.
To make a good impression I'd like to share my little amazon guide. It's 100% free.

"http://makingmoneyonline101.net/100adaywithamazon/"

Feels free to ask any questions here or on my blog.
Last edited by sydney on 13 Jan 11 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed broken link

PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Welcome to the forum, Irnes! Can't wait to see what you have to share with us!
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

herrador
Trust:
Hi Irnes,

I just joined and this is the sort of info I was looking for.
Great tips thanks a lot.
Can't wait to see the back links tricks too!
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Hi Irnes Welcome to Affilorama. thanks for sharing. Although you will see a lot of people talk against amazon around here, simply because you can get better commissions for less work elsewhere, its still some great info.

Welcome to our community, and thanks for sharing.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

irnesj
Trust:
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.
I think it's best to keep an open mind and try out new things. Amazon just might surprise ya.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
i have tried it, and have it on a few sites, but they dont make half the money as my clickbank sites, and they take more work.

venturelinks
Trust:
Hi,

Welcome aboard. Though you claim to be new, your article is written like a pro. Though I promote a lot of products through clickbank in my blog http://www.affilojetpack-reviews.com, I have never been too keen to promote amazon, now I am motivated to try it after going through your article.

Srinivasan Gopal
irnesj
Trust:
It's funny you say that jm. I actually didn't make any clickbank sales through sites. I had the best success with clickbank products by upselling them through my list. Different strokes for different folks.

Glad you liked it Srinivasan.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
everyone has to find what works for them. There are many ways to make money online,and they dont all work for everyone.

irnesj
Trust:
Fully agreed Jmpruitt.
Everybody has there own method for making it online.

This topic was started on Jul 17, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.