Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Thanks to Affilorama Customer Service

PremiumMember
toby101
Trust:

Thanks to Affilorama Customer Service

Hello Everyone,

A couple of weeks ago my Affiloblueprint, Premium membership and TT4 purchase got cancelled through a mix up with clickbank. Although it has taken a little time, through the help of Michael at Affilorama's customer support, Clickbank support and a couple of other people we have been able to resolve the issue and I am very happy to be back.

An incident such as this tests the resolve of the customer and his/her service provider. It also, if handled well, brings an opportunity to cement relationships and generate loyalty.

We have all heard off or experienced nightmares over issues such as this with companies on the internet. Affilorama though has responded with integrity and honesty and has strengthened my conviction that it is a company that values long term relationships.

Many thanks
Toby
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Toby,

Thank you for your warm and kind feedback. I have forwarded it to Michael and the rest of the Affilorama staff.

We do our best to support all Affilorama members (and non-members too). :)

All the best!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

rivihe
Trust:
The affilorama staff are excellent - they always look to be help me out with my numerous queries. They probably think 'oh brother' when they see my email address come through ha ha
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Rivihe,

We certainly don't think that! :)
We think highly of you and the rest of our members, and appreciate all inquiries and feedback sent to us.

Have a good weekend!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on May 25, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.