Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Thanks!

johndelb
Trust:

Thanks!

Just wanted to say thank you to the Affilorama staff! AffiloBlueprint is by FAR the most thorough piece of IM training that I've ever —EVER— purchased.

I'm beyond impressed at how well put together this course is. So much so, that I've unsubbed from all of the other "guru" lists I was on and am solely focusing my efforts on AB. Everything else right now is just noise ;-)

You just can't find attention to detail like this anywhere on the internet anymore.
Awesome job Mark and crew!!

- John

P.S. Thanks also to the incredibly knowledgeable people on this forum. I appreciate you guys taking the time to give back.
PremiumMember
francesc
Trust:
Yep, I agree!
There are many courses out there (and I have tried a few) and this is the most useful and complete I've tried
Also I love the videos! The sound is awesome, and they are presented in very clear and profesional way
19 years old chilean blogger, a very creative kid, sometimes too creative
Look mum! I'm a moderator!

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hey John and Frances, you are welcome. We work extremely hard to help you guys as much as we can and are continuing to upgrade this product in the future. You've just embarked on what will be a very fruitful journey (so long as you keep taking action and implement what you learn).
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

edborva
Trust:
Ditto: Thanks Mark and Staff

Affilblueprint is Cool
diegobrasil
Trust:
You can take my words on that too
=)
The best ever!
And man..

I HAVE BOUGHT A LOOOTTTT OF OTHER COURSES
Just simple as that

This topic was started on May 15, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.