Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Testimonies??

PremiumMember
sierracommerceco
Trust:

Testimonies??

Hi all....

I was just wondering out there if there are some actual testimonies of members who have applied Affilorama and are currently making money. Don't need to know dollar amounts, but would be interested in how long it took before you started seeing some income flowing in. Now I know it varies, and some make money faster than others, but I was just interested in general how people are doing.

Thanks All!!

Jason
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Hi Jason, I started with Affilorama in 2009. I saw some early sales, but it took almost 6 months to see them consistently, and even longer before there was enough to really call it an income. It takes time and a bit of patience and analytical thinking, but when you follow the system and strategically plan your web marketing, you can make it work for you.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

PremiumMember
sierracommerceco
Trust:
Hey thanks James for the feedback.

I know you can make money on the internet. We currently make a part time income from the products we sell on Amazon and are currently building a website for those products as well. But we really want to tap into affiliate marketing with some affiliate sites and some blogs. Seems like blogs are an easy way to jump into it while we build our site. I don't expect to make a lot with the blogs but hey you never know I guess.

We have a couple of blogs with Google blogger and are looking to start another couple with webhostinghub.com. Ever used them? They seem to have a high ranking and I think utilize wordpress.

Anyways, I love talking with people who have actually gone out and done it, and it sounds like you have....congrats on that. By the way, love the website. How long did that take to create?

Thanks

Jason

This topic was started on Jul 27, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.