Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Tears of Happiness! First Sale!

PremiumMember
gibowetz
Trust:

Tears of Happiness! First Sale!

You always hear that the first sale is the sweetest!

I was thinking to myself this morning - what if I decided that THIS was the week to get my first sale. Would I do what ever it takes to get it?

So anyway I just logged onto Clickbank (to get an affiliate id for a new product) and WAMMO there it was, my very first sale.

I have seriously just cried tears of joy and relief.

I am on my way. Just watch me.

Narelle
sheepfarmer
Trust:
I am very happy for you. Way To Go.
Give somebody a hug>> http://www.cafepress.com/artbyemily1

bmusic
Trust:
Congratulations, this is your start to a wonderful journey, just keep on keeping on and donĀ“t forget us on your way to the top:-)
mamagy
Trust:
Congratz... I know what it feels, I have worked as sales agent. First sale takes you skyhigh :D
I myself have to pause affiliate marketing business for now and find another work to earn a budget to use... Internet marketing with no money to invest is too hard, I cannot afford even one affilorama product...
PremiumMember
ampie g
Trust:
Congratulations gibowetz! Keep up the good work. :)
dclark
Trust:
Congratulations - well done!!
fuzzyb
Trust:
Wow, good on you!! Can't wait this for me to happen!! ;-)

This topic was started on Sep 20, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.