Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Success with AffiloBlueprint - My first $87.00 week!

smuigal
Trust:

Success with AffiloBlueprint - My first $87.00 week!

Hello All Yee BluePrint and Affiliorama Peeps,

A while back I read a comment that suggested we needed to share our successes more so, I've decided to give updates all the way to my goal of $2,000 a month. I started my first site um.... erm... shish I can't remember, but I'm going to say it was around March. My first sale came at the end of May 9th. From my first sale I got another sale within 2 weeks, then another in a week. In June I had 3 sales and this month so far 3 sales. In the past 7 days I've earned $87.00.

I noticed that I am actually on the first page in Google for a really good Keyword. The "buying" kind of keywords. When people type in things like, "Best Guide for eBay". So, I am pretty happy about that. I also want to let you know that I have two sites up now and the past week included 2 sales from each site so each site earned about $43.00 in the past 7 days.

I am very excited about these sales because it has become very REAL to me now. I want to let you know that I have failed failed failed at every turn until I joined AFF Blueprint (AB). The other thing I have done was to totally ignore other offers. While I was learning AB I will tell you that I was distracted by two different programs. However, within about 6 weeks I quit those and got back on track with Marks program. I'm so happy I did.

It is hard to resist other programs, but I have a goal to earn $2,000 a month following Marks AB. Once I get there I will add more PPC to ramp things up.

I want to add that I outsource to have my articles written and spun. I have also outsourced to have 60 blog posts created and added to two blogs. The Wordpress blog seems to get the most attention. I also use Blogger.

I hope to see more increases this month and I will keep you posted.

I am now in the process of building another site. I have outsourced 40 PLR articles to be rewritten and am in the process of building the site using Xsitepro 2, which seems to attract Google like bees to honey.

Best Wishes to all,
Smuigal
Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

latinoman23
Trust:
Congrats Pal. Well done! Great inspiration for me and others on the blueprint plan. Keep up the good work!
lumina
Trust:
Hi Smuigal,

I really needed this - thanks for letting us know, and congratulations!

One thing, do you think it's better to build our sites in Xsitepro 2 - from what you said? Just interested ...
pre1236
Trust:
Congrats, I am just getting started, so this is exciting!!!
stacierunner
Trust:
Congratulations! This is inspiring to me also. I made a couple of sales previously and kind of stalled out. I too, started getting distracted. Not anymore. I soon hope to be seeing lots more $$ from Clickbank sales
Stacie
Fancy up your iPad with accessories from http://www.greatipadstuff.com

Go green http://www.greenerlifesite.com

PremiumMember
richyk
Trust:
Wow this is very inspiring.

I am a very newbie (to AB) but have tried Affiliate Marketing using some other training i had, i also did a blog to promote a Forex programme I am in and got a prospect from that after around 4 weeks not great but it helps you see that this can work.
I have looked at week 1 of AB so have made a start just about to put that lesson into practice.

The AB is excellent as I have looked at a few and wasted money on some which have not resulted in sales luckily they were Clickbank so I was able to get a refund as it was unlikely they would have achieved what they stated of course they leave bits out in the presentation and you only find out these things when you have paid the money, AB was up front although I do dislike these other special offers that pop up before you can complete the purchase but that is marketting I guess.
But AB appears to be different from those other systems and what I like about it they are in the same country as me 4 hours north of where i live and it is great being in real time with the programme instead of being subject to US time zones.

I will no longer look at any other offers and have unsubscribed from many of these because too much info just bogs you down and takes you away from the important stuff like learning AB

Anyway thanks for your post it is very motivating

Richard
evobilly
Trust:
well done keep it up your on your way now
For the best guide to sell physcal products as a affiliate check out Matt Carters Rapid Profit Formula http://online-income-masters.com/getrapidprofitformula.php

If your having trouble re-writing your articles i recommend checking out this tool to make it quick and easy http://goto2.com/rewriter

If you want to outsource your articles this place seems to be good value and easy to deal with, and its free to sign up they offer a 100% American writing team http://bit.ly/bhv4Fu

slvrsrfr
Trust:
excellent work. i think it would be great if you could share with everyone what percentage of your sales are organic vs. ppc

continued success.
PremiumMember
fthomas137
Trust:
I believe that over time, with the right technique, ppc sales will be 3 or 4 times that of organics. Simply standing in someone elses wind is always easier then creating your own.

Frank
PremiumMember
ampie g
Trust:
Congratulations! This will definitely inspire other members. Keep up the good work!
geoffjackson
Trust:
Congrats on your success thus far. Hope it keeps up :)
jasondodd
Trust:
Hi Smuigal

Thanks for sharing - I like the point you made about its all a lot more real now. Sometimes it can seem like you were working in some kind of virtual reality while building your affiliate site - until that day you start making sales and see the dollars coming in ... its a great feeling (esp when it happens while you're sleeping :)

Also good point about getting distracted by multiple programs. I know in my own experience trying to do more than one thing at a time usually results in not doing any of them very successfully. Stick to the blueprint!
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

robynm
Trust:
smuigal Well done!!!

I needed to hear your post regards your goal and obtaining it.
you made some good points, I too unsubscribed from other marketers,as I didn't want to be distracted. It is too easy to be overwhelmed.

Great to hear you are doing well
smuigal
Trust:
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to provide an update for this months progress. Clickbank puts sales on a weekly basis. And things were going really great for two weeks, then the week of the 15th I had not one sale. :( Big buuhmmer... However, this week I've made three more sales making July's total so far at $250.00. :D

So, there will be those weak - weeks, but it picked up again and I'm just really thrilled with this entire process.

I was thinking today about this wonderful Blueprint program and I have to say again that it is such a blessing that there are people like Mark who are willing to really share with us a real program that actually works.

I have been trying to get someone since 1998. I think I've probably spent over $10,000 over the past 10 years in this program, that ebook at so forth to learn how to make money online. NOTHING has EVER worked for me before like this blueprint has.

A HUGE thank you again to Mark!
Smuigal
Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
great job smuigal, now you only need about $9,750 to break even :) keep working and you will make it. Congrats on the sales
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

smuigal
Trust:
Oh, btw... all of these sales are from organic searches. My 2 PPC campaigns didn't do zip for sales. So, I paused them this morning.

:)

This topic was started on Jul 05, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.