Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

SUCCESS THREAD

PremiumMember
avidpoet
Trust:

SUCCESS THREAD

After reading about tnm1234567 success I thought it would be a good idea to start a Success Thread for motivational purposes. What do you guys think?
richmannow
Trust:
Great idea, I reckon!
Nice one, Avidpoet :)

Well... what are we waiting for...?
We better start posting here asap!

- Shaun
robynm
Trust:
well I had success today that may interest you guys.

I am a bit behind alot of you and only have 3 articles live for the last 7 to 8 days now.

But I was amazed that with no backlinks and advertising, no articles submitted anywhere yet.

I am the first entry on the front page of google for 2 keywords & website name. with the world & my targeted country.
Yahoo & Msn nothing at this stage, but hey I'm not worried this is a great start.
I wasn't expecting such fast results and it has inspired me to keep on writing the articles.

I hope it inspires someone
richmannow
Trust:
Hey,

Wait a go Robyn! That's a great start.
That certainly counts as success to me.

- Shaun
slvrsrfr
Trust:
here's a quote i posted elsewhere that i have always enjoyed and think that it is very apropos here too. i hope you guys enjoy it:

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race” - Calvin Coolidge

onward friends!

jason
richmannow
Trust:
Nice quote Jason!

Let's get back to building our online empires! :)

- Shaun
PremiumMember
avidpoet
Trust:
The first site is always the hardest and once its making you money then you can just outsource the mundane work that you dont like and concentrate on the things that you do like.
tnm1234567
Trust:
good job Robyn! thats awesome! to get ranki i had to work my booty off! so hard! @^| im so happy you got yours just like that. that is wonderful to hear! 8-B

i really like this idea avidpoet. give me your website so i can give you a link from my site since we are in the same niche.

thanks for starting this. what can i say i am a sucker for great motivational stories. it keeps me energized.
Thank you in advance for your wise advice.

Yours Truly,

richmannow
Trust:
Absolutely in agreement... focus on the money side of things.... i.e - marketing... and get the rest outsourced!

This topic was started on May 30, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.