Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Success Stories and strategies anyone? PLEASE SHARE :)

swordsedge89
Posts: 50
Joined: 24 Jan 13
Trust:

Success Stories and strategies anyone? PLEASE SHARE :)

Anyone earning more than 300 dollars per site, per month?

What was your strategy?
The time you spent on each process?
The time you had spent on making that site make over 300 dollars per month on profit?

How many times had you failed before finding the right keywords?

I am pretty sure successful people are following a system and once we newbies are successful we would joint venture with you :)
Any other info would be greatly appreciated :)
This would be a golden post and a great motivation for newbies.

As for me, I just started like 5 days ago and finding keywords. My domain name is cureacnesafely.com and I chose it without market research on the keywords, although I think it could still be a success with high quality content with targeted traffic. Now I am writing content and putting together the site and my site has "0" google rankings, so this is what starting from scratch means I guess lol.

And learned that there were more ways for earning money online. Selling my own products, even through my own lists of affiliates is a great process. Another strategy is I scratch your back and you scratch my back where you exchange lists and then selling my products to them. I have noticed Mark does this as well. Another golden advice from Mark is COPY OTHER PEOPLES SUCCESS SYSTEMS. It could be anything from products, to websites, to finding the best back links that generates the most traffic from other sites and exploiting them, reverse engineering. Webinars, salesletters, newsletters, building sites that generates natural links. Videos from YouTube, other social websites like facebook, pinterest, google+, product review sites with videos(golden eggs for traffic) and press releases that capture user interests and makes them viral.
  • 0
chidi11
Posts: 57
Joined: 15 Dec 11
Trust:
Hi I am doing pretty well my story is on another question check it out. One thing though is contentrate on helping people the money will follow.
  • 0
swordsedge89
Posts: 50
Joined: 24 Jan 13
Trust:
chidi11 wrote:Hi I am doing pretty well my story is on another question check it out. One thing though is contentrate on helping people the money will follow.


Thanks Chidi for the contribution. I looked at all your posts using the search but I could not any of the share you mentioned above. Would you be kind enough to pinpoint the exact post, I looked through all.

Cool for letting me know :)
  • 0
chidi11
Posts: 57
Joined: 15 Dec 11
Trust:
Try the traffic travis and writing content style post.
  • 0
swordsedge89
Posts: 50
Joined: 24 Jan 13
Trust:
chidi11 wrote:Try the traffic travis and writing content style post.


Awesome, cool Chidi
  • 0
endy daniyanto
Posts: 157
Joined: 02 Jun 12
Trust:
swordsedge89 wrote:Anyone earning more than 300 dollars per site, per month?

What was your strategy?
The time you spent on each process?
The time you had spent on making that site make over 300 dollars per month on profit?

How many times had you failed before finding the right keywords?


First, there is no such thing as failing. You only fail when you quit :)

On the AffiloBlueprint site I have I am making about $40+ per month now, after working on it for more than 6 months. Here is my thorough step by step report on what I did: affiliate-hangout/first-43-sale-after-209-days-and-551-hours-t16442.html

On another site not using AffloBlueprint method, I am able to make $400+ per month from the first month:

1. My strategy was to target a specific product (one website talking about just one product).
2. The time I spent is probably less than 40 hours for everything, most of that spent to write content.
3. It took me less than one month to reach $400+

Moving forward though I am planning to work more on the AffiloBlueprint site and developing it into an authority site. The amount of visitors is increasing, and I am getting some "signs of life" on my social media profiles.

Cheers,
Endy
  • 0
Songwriter. Affiliate marketer. Casual gamer.
 
swordsedge89
Posts: 50
Joined: 24 Jan 13
Trust:
ed5 wrote:
swordsedge89 wrote:Anyone earning more than 300 dollars per site, per month?

What was your strategy?
The time you spent on each process?
The time you had spent on making that site make over 300 dollars per month on profit?

How many times had you failed before finding the right keywords?


First, there is no such thing as failing. You only fail when you quit :)

On the AffiloBlueprint site I have I am making about $40+ per month now, after working on it for more than 6 months. Here is my thorough step by step report on what I did: affiliate-hangout/first-43-sale-after-209-days-and-551-hours-t16442.html

On another site not using AffloBlueprint method, I am able to make $400+ per month from the first month:

1. My strategy was to target a specific product (one website talking about just one product).
2. The time I spent is probably less than 40 hours for everything, most of that spent to write content.
3. It took me less than one month to reach $400+

Moving forward though I am planning to work more on the AffiloBlueprint site and developing it into an authority site. The amount of visitors is increasing, and I am getting some "signs of life" on my social media profiles.

Cheers,
Endy


I had already seen your well written and informative post regarding the affiloblueprint website creation.

For the website you make 400 dollars per month, did you use affilotheme?

I know you mentioned that you did not use affiloblueprint for your current website. I have understood that becoming an authority site for affiloblueprint is the way to go.

Thanks for the reply and the time and effort you put up to make the previous post. It is very helpful and eye opening for the newbies :)
  • 0
swordsedge89
Posts: 50
Joined: 24 Jan 13
Trust:
ed5 wrote:
swordsedge89 wrote:Anyone earning more than 300 dollars per site, per month?

What was your strategy?
The time you spent on each process?
The time you had spent on making that site make over 300 dollars per month on profit?

How many times had you failed before finding the right keywords?


First, there is no such thing as failing. You only fail when you quit :)

On the AffiloBlueprint site I have I am making about $40+ per month now, after working on it for more than 6 months. Here is my thorough step by step report on what I did: affiliate-hangout/first-43-sale-after-209-days-and-551-hours-t16442.html

On another site not using AffloBlueprint method, I am able to make $400+ per month from the first month:

1. My strategy was to target a specific product (one website talking about just one product).
2. The time I spent is probably less than 40 hours for everything, most of that spent to write content.
3. It took me less than one month to reach $400+

Moving forward though I am planning to work more on the AffiloBlueprint site and developing it into an authority site. The amount of visitors is increasing, and I am getting some "signs of life" on my social media profiles.

Cheers,
Endy


Hi Ed,
I am also building an authority site using affilopremium, this is my site, it has articles well detailed hard to find information even on the internet.

My another strategy I am planning to use and is much cheaper for getting articles is private label rights. It is unbelievably cheap to get like 1000 well detailed articles and information created in less than 1 week.

Unique articles that is not found anywhere else on the internet for example a huge package of articles that gives all solution in just one place and that is real authority site. Why? because good solutions are most often spread in different websites and combining them takes hard effort.

To create 5 articles I probably spent 100 hours lol., on top that grammar and reference and what not, I know it is hard. It pays off, but I am now worried someone else will steal my article and spin it :(

ON YOUR OTHER STRATEGY:

Is this the method you used?

"""""Launching jacking in the IM niche is still alive and kickin'.

Here's the best way to do it (and how I used to do it):

1. Head over to WarriorJV.com
2. Pick a launch you want to promote
3. Ask for a review copy
4. Create an "inside look" review video
5. Offer a bonus for ordering through your aff link. (Something RELEVANT to what you're promoting, not some lame PLR product)
5. Post it to YouTube, SEO it for the product name
6. Rinse and repeat

Most marketers won't want to go through the trouble of getting a review copy or offering a relevant bonus. So if you go through the effort, you'll get much better conversions.

Sorry in advance to anyone who's doing this right now (or selling a WSO on this) ;p """""""

from Warrior forums,

I would follow your strategy to get quick money and then invest that back into my authority site :). Mark method is a source for passive income earning, on the other hand WSO's are for quick one time money.

Generate income from WSO's, and invest them authority is the most effective strategy for me, so I am following your thanks, and honestly, Spending 50 - 100 hours creating 5 unique hard to find articles vs Launch Jacking (spent 20 hours or hire a elance to write targeted product articles and use my own time for link building for that specific product name).

Authority sites are one of a kind, especially if all PLR's are already exploited and spun lol :)

Waiting for your reply
Cheers
Praveen
  • 0

This topic was started on Jan 30, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.