Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Submitting the same article to more than one site

buckshotbayou
Trust:

Submitting the same article to more than one site

i was reading a post : "Submitting the same article to more than one directory", the post was locked so i could not reply. i had 2 questions, 1) what software do people use to submit an article to Multi directories? 2) this post (i am assuming) was about posting article that were paid based on ads and page views. what if i am writing small articles that i am submitting for a flat rate fee such as $15.00 - $45.00? the page views would make little difference as i would only be interested in my up front fee for the article. can i submit articles like these to multiple sites? do people do this?

thanks jason
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
in answer to your first question, there are a lot of submission tools. Article Marketing Robot is one of the most popular right now I believe, but there are hundreds of them out there that all pretty much do the same thing. there are also loads of services that will do it for you.

I would caution you though that this method of mass link building to game the system has been getting hard hit by google in the last year or so. It still works some, but you need to do some real link building on authority sites as well.

Posting articles isn't about getting paid, its about link building to get seo links to your site.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

buckshotbayou
Trust:
jmpruitt wrote:in answer to your first question, there are a lot of submission tools. Article Marketing Robot is one of the most popular right now I believe, but there are hundreds of them out there that all pretty much do the same thing. there are also loads of services that will do it for you.

I would caution you though that this method of mass link building to game the system has been getting hard hit by google in the last year or so. It still works some, but you need to do some real link building on authority sites as well.

Posting articles isn't about getting paid, its about link building to get seo links to your site.

I understand what you are saying "Posting articles isn't about getting paid, its about link building to get seo links to your site"

this makes up the lion share of my writing but there are several articles i write where i only get a one time fee and it makes no difference as to how many page views the article gets. this is the type of article writing i am referring to here in this post.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
usually paid writing gigs have it in their TOS that you cannot use that article elsewhere. always read the fine print.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

This topic was started on Apr 07, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.