Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Stuck on 2 sales :(

PremiumMember
joyce583
Trust:

Stuck on 2 sales :(

It has been a few days now since my elation at my first 2 sales, but I haven't had any more since. I'm starting to get worried now, luckily I've only budgeted $10 a day for ppc, but if I don't make a sale today, then I will be back to break-even with no profit.

I guess I should really be building a mailing list while doing this pay per click, it's a SCARY game when you're on a budget, that's for sure.
PremiumMember
avidpoet
Trust:
Your doing yourself a favor by starting of small and budgeting yourself. Ive heard horror stories of people loosing thousands of dollars on the PPC side because they were so desperate. Now Im not a expert in PPC but Id sugest keep adding more keyphrases slowly. Check your impressions (there are usually tons of keywords there) if you see a pattern of keywords in your impressions then you could use some of those keywords on the SEO side.
PremiumMember
joyce583
Trust:
Ok, I reduced some of my bids a little a couple of days ago, it hasn't reduced my clicks because I'm on a $10 cap anyway. I made 0 sales yesterday, but today I've made another sale. I'm still in profit, but only about 30% profit from what I've spent. At least I'm learning!
jasondodd
Trust:
Yeh it can be a little discouraging but the fact youre making sales shows that youre on the right road - now comes the fun part of tweaking your site, optimizing what is bringing those two sales, and then scaling your operations! good work and thanks for sharing!
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

This topic was started on May 17, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.