Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Striking Similarities Between Mark Ling And German Coach

affcomppro
Trust:

Striking Similarities Between Mark Ling And German Coach

At times, I could not help feeling that there are striking similarities between Mark Ling and German national soccer coach Joachim Loew.

Not just in looks but in the way they organize and get things done.

Both like to pay close attention to every single detail in the process of doing so.

If you are a soccer fan and watched the recent World Cup final, you know what I am talking about and why I am saying that.

Amuro Wesley
Last edited by affcomppro on 19 Jul 14 3:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Checking out my free course Affiliate Compass whereby I will reveal everything I know about affiliate marketing

http://affiliatecompass.net

tonyguitar
Trust:
Well, I have been a fan of German Football Team since 1994 when I first saw J├╝rgen Klinsmann who is the coach of US football team now. I have to say there are a lot of things we can get inspired and learn from German football, not only the national team, but also those clubs of league.

Generally, they do things with a specific goal and plan. They also closely FOLLOW the plan.
affcomppro
Trust:
They don't play to entertain. They play to win.

Whether people think of their soccer as beautiful or ugly, it does not matter to them.

So long as they got the result they want.
Checking out my free course Affiliate Compass whereby I will reveal everything I know about affiliate marketing

http://affiliatecompass.net

tonyguitar
Trust:
This is the one thing I like most about German football team. Their performance is very stable, they can always win the game no matter how tough and ugly the process is.

This topic was started on Jul 16, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.