Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Stopped Seeing ClickBank Commissions All of a Sudden

aklouder
Trust:

Stopped Seeing ClickBank Commissions All of a Sudden

I'm very familiar with e-commerce and internet marketing but I'm a rookie when it comes to affiliate marketing. I got started recently by promoting a few clickbank offers through Yahoo's PPC program. For about 3 weeks I was consistently getting 5 orders a week and seeing the commissions in ClickBank and then all of a sudden it all stopped. My ads were still running on Yahoo and I was still getting lots of clicks but nothing was showing up in ClickBank.

I've been reading a little bit about hop url hijacking, do any of you experienced affiliate marketers think this is what happened to me? It just seems odd that I was getting commissions consistently for almost a month and then it just came to a screeching halt.

I paused my PPC campaigns and haven't paid for any clicks for about a month but just tonight after I had been reading about the hijacking I went in and checked my hop link urls and my affiliate nickname does show up on the bottom of the order page, so it looks as if it "should" be working but I just don't have the confidence to start sending traffic to the pages.

Has anyone else had this happen to them?

Andy
klt019
Trust:
You'll see a lot of people reporting similar things in other posts around the forum. I often read these but for the first time this happened to me too. Prior to April and up to the middle of this month I was making over a hundred dollars a week but then suddenly aound middle of april it just stopped dead. Up til this point I have had no sales and it's coming up to two weeks since my last sale on clickbank.

Weird....
slvrsrfr
Trust:
Very strange. Why don't you try find a similar product through a CPA network or other affiliate marketing program and see what happens with that. PayDotCom.com is one to have a look at.

I can't explain it really. Worth testing though.

This topic was started on Apr 30, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.