09 Sep 06
01 Oct 09 5:01 pm
Back in the days, I started with absolutely zero.
Here is what to do:
1. Go to clickbank and choose a desperate niche (yeast infection, man boobs, etc)
2. Find out what keywords these people use (you can use traffic travis)
3. Set up a blog with blogger.com (quick and easy) with a low competition keywords as url
4. Register at ezinearticles.com
5. Submit articles with the keywords you found in step 2
6. Write a LOT of articles every day (2 or 3) with different keywords
7. Watch the sales come in.
8. And make sure to watch all the videos here.
This works, here is one of my first students blog (he was a complete dummy and quickly made his first commission):
You can take this blog as a model.
Quick note: actually, I recommend wordpress over blogger blogs, but for beginners, blogger is just faster to set up.
Last edited by sydney
on 11 Apr 11 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed broken link