Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Starting again...

jono5
Trust:

Starting again...

Well I have another Idea and want to work the system and Finally get a Sale!! After Years of finding most every niche over crowded I have found one that I know I can get ranked quickley
I was Hoping someone that is starting the Program now or someone that has a bit of Experience could keep me on the straight and Narrow and we can help each other...I am more than willing to share in any profits :p

Thank you for your Time....
Fear is the mind killer...after it has past only I will remain....

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Jon,

I'm glad to hear you've found a niche and are going to make a another go at this! There are other Affilorama members who are looking for a "study" partner. I suggest you go over the lessons now while looking for someone to partner with so as not to lose any time.

Hope that helps. Have a god day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

jono5
Trust:
I have posted in the other section...and hope to Find someone willing to share the experience/ profits soon...I am sure you are wwell past the lesson stage. hope your traffic is up Today!!!

marketsearch
Trust:
cool job! Yeah Affilorama's ranking power is pretty strong. Keep it up
Traffic is the lifeblood of your online business. If you can't get a lot of targeted traffic your DOOMED! All the traffic you can handle below => http://teamroughdog.info

jono5
Trust:
I hope that I can Finally crack this...I know The topic and have an Idea of what to do just a matter of getting it laid out and Done Right....I thought the same about the others but this is a easier niche to crack...

This topic was started on Mar 15, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.