Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Spam posts on our forum

swarlley
Trust:

Spam posts on our forum

We have had a lot of spammy posts on the public forums lately. Whenever I see one I report it. Will you guys do the same so we can discourage this crap?

Thank you staff members for getting these deleted quickly!
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi swarlley,

Thank you! We are doing our best to warn these spammers and get rid of all these spam posts.
I appreciate all your help. :)

Have a good weekend!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

PremiumMember
jimcoe
Trust:
Excellent. I'm going to start using that little yellow button (bottom right corner of posts)!
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
one of the low sides of using a public forum is that it attracts spammers. doesn't happen as much in the paid forums though. However, the staff here is one of the best I have seen at moderating spam while keeping things open for legitimate discussion.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
We have been combing the forums for any spam posts and threads. If you see a spam post or thread, please use the yellow Repost Post button. This sends a report to us. It also marks the posts/threads so moderators can spot reported posts and threads right away.

I appreciate your help. All the best!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Aug 03, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.