Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Someone please help me find this post!

Trust:

Someone please help me find this post!

I came across this post a couple of weeks back loaded with awesome research information- and now I can't find it! Maybe somebody here will know which one I'm talking about and be able to provide me with the link?

Part of it was talking about putting your keywords into "Ask Jeeves Q&A" to find titles for articles. That's all I remember from the post, but it had other great information. I'd like to find and bookmark this post!

Can someone help me out with this?

Thanks!
"Some people say I've got a problem with authority, so what if I do man, it beats relinquishing control"- NOFX

esolutions
Trust:
Hi,

Maybe this is what you are looking for?

http://www.affilorama.com/market-resear ... d-research
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

Trust:
No, that's not it. I'm pretty sure it was a forum post. Thanks for trying though, I appreciate it!
"Some people say I've got a problem with authority, so what if I do man, it beats relinquishing control"- NOFX

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
I tried to find the thread using the search term "Jeeves" but only your post showed up in the search results.

Can you remember the title/author of the post?

Hope we can help.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Trust:
I found it by going through my history for last month. It took a while, but I found it! I'd put the link here, but it was within the "Affiloblueprint" section, so I wouldn't want to get my hand slapped!

Thanks for trying guys!

This topic was started on Jun 07, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.