Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

some info about me....

jimenezjse
Trust:

some info about me....

Hello everyone my name is Jose Jimenez I'm Mexican(obviously from my name right?) and I'm from Arlington, TX. I'm going to post this just so people will know a little bit about myself. I'm currently 17 and in high school(pretty young??) and i also have a part-time job in a garage door company. Doing this affiliate marketing is something Mark pulled me into and I'm glad he did because I believe its going to help me a lot. I'm going to attend a University next fall semester and hopefully still having my part-time job and this as well. I want to do affiliate marketing as maybe just a side job but if it starts booming all of the sudden then I would definitely quit my part time job and concentrate on this. My dreams is to have a nice house in a few years and to play soccer forever as its my favorite sport and I'm like in 3 teams( i love it!!). I also have a dream car that hopefully I can buy, the toyota supra. I really want to be successful using mark's method and I thank everyone in this forum that helps other people and thanks especially to you Mark.

Thank you,
If you would like to post a little info about yourself you may. I would like to hear about other people's stories
kendrick2001
Trust:
hey man, its abit of a rare thing for guys your age to think this far! great dreams man but i'd still go for an r34 gtr lol.
jimenezjse
Trust:
Kendrick2001 wrote:hey man, its abit of a rare thing for guys your age to think this far! great dreams man but i'd still go for an r34 gtr lol.

yeah i know alot of people do tell me that i think ahead of my age! lol but the supra has always been my dream lol i just cant get enough of them. thanks for the reply btw.
rbrouwers
Trust:
Whattup Jose, good to see someone that's young here. I'm 16, maybe we can do the blueprint together?
You're in the similar situation as I am.

Peace,

Ruben.
beablessing
Trust:
Its heart-warming to note that young people like you are starting to take life seriously. I wish you all the success Jose and Ruben. Just invest your earnings wisely and 10 years from now you can retire from all of these.

(People at your age in my place are still playing WOW, Cabal, Ragnarok, etc. instead of thinking of making money online seriously.)
Get all the tools you need to build your AB site at

Test drive MME's Website Creation Software here: http://www.easynichesitecreator.com. (Now on pre-launch offer).

jimenezjse
Trust:
rbrouwers wrote:Whattup Jose, good to see someone that's young here. I'm 16, maybe we can do the blueprint together?
You're in the similar situation as I am.

Peace,

Ruben.

yeah that would be cool man.. I'm about to start on week 2! So you can message me if you want and we can see whats up!! share ideas and stuff. And DANG i thought i was the youngest one that bought this product. lol
jimenezjse
Trust:
beablessing wrote:Its heart-warming to note that young people like you are starting to take life seriously. I wish you all the success Jose and Ruben. Just invest your earnings wisely and 10 years from now you can retire from all of these.

(People at your age in my place are still playing WOW, Cabal, Ragnarok, etc. instead of thinking of making money online seriously.)

Well.. thank you. I just don't want to have hard times in my life because of money and I truly believe this product will help me with everything in my life hopefully!! :) I know what its like to live a hard life when your parents dont have much money and i no money doesn't make you happy but its sure does help. lol
kendrick2001
Trust:
lol no prob man. im 22 this year, not too old but did wish i started earlier man lol. all the best!
rbrouwers
Trust:
Its heart-warming to note that young people like you are starting to take life seriously. I wish you all the success Jose and Ruben. Just invest your earnings wisely and 10 years from now you can retire from all of these.

Thank you for your kind words, I'm just thinking that if I start now I'm ahead of the other people my age. And when I'm 20 I should have money that I can invest in internet marketing or own business etc.

I'll keep you guys updated how I am doing.

yeah that would be cool man.. I'm about to start on week 2! So you can message me if you want and we can see whats up!! share ideas and stuff. And DANG i thought i was the youngest one that bought this product. lol

Jose, I sent you a message. Check your inbox.

This topic was started on May 08, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.