Affilorama Birthday
Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Simple Way to Profits Online Guide

smuigal
Trust:

Simple Way to Profits Online Guide

Hi Everyone,

I've written a 21 page guide to making money online without having to have a website, blog or promote affiliate products. I start you out with information about simple SEO chores and from there you'll learn what many new marketers never figure out. How to make your money grow.

I don't want to create a sales letter here, I do want serious people who want to make money and are frustrated because they have yet to do so. I'm looking for people who have been here for a few months at least, posted at least 10 posts.

Review copies are gone. Thanks to those of you who have taken the time to read the guide and provide feedback. I've made it much better, including a mind-map and several videos, plus already an update in the blog, plus an update guide that is a bonus. Lots of good stuff.

I'm waiting on launch due to an unexpected time away from home, but I hope to lauch this next week sometime.

I am getting good reviews and actually pretty excited about this for those that take action and see success. :)

Best wishes,
Chrisi
Last edited by smuigal on 02 May 11 2:05 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

joshuas
Trust:
Hi Chrisi,

I'm wondering if I qualify... I'm always open to making more money but I'm not exactly frustrated by my efforts. :)

Joshua
smuigal
Trust:
Hi Joshua,

Yes, I just want to be sure the people that get it for free, read it, and respond with some feedback to me. I don't want it to sit around waiting to be read.

Thing is, while I was writing this guide, it was motivating to "me". But well, I'm the one writing it, I need to know if it is motivating to others.

I make enough money online now through doing something I talk about in that guide. It is something most people never do. There are actually a few things.

Anywho Josh, yes you qualify. I'll PM the link to ye. Please do read it asap and give me feedback. I want to launch it this Weekend if possible.

:)
Chrisi
Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
I think I have more than 10 posts. I will review it and give you some feedback for you. are you going to set up an affiliate program for it?
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

smuigal
Trust:
Lol... ah yah, I think you got it no problem JM.

At this point my focus is on getting it out as a WSO. But... this morning I was thinking that it would be good to offer it as an affiliate through the WSO pro deal. These things are new to me so it's one step at a time.

If you are familiar with that let me know.

I just got some great advice on adding some video, a powerpoint and mindmap which I am going to do. Try to have that done by Monday.

Going for serious overdelivery on my first WSO.

Thanks for your help,
Chrisi

wollowra
Trust:
Hey Chrisi,
Great Guide.
If you guys are new and want a simple detailed plan on earning some extra cash to put into building more affiliate sites and outsourcing then Chrisi has done a great job on this.
Watch this space for her WSO.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Hey Chrisi. your guide was great. well written and thought out.

The one thing that I would suggest is maybe some screen shots to show what you are talking about. you had a few, but a few more would help to emphasise what you are talking about, and it would help to break up the text some. I would also make and add a cover page graphic for it.
Don't have any experience with WSO's myself. I avoid that place. too many scammers there for my taste.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

wollowra
Trust:
I know what you are getting at James.. :)
However you can find the odd gem here and there and learn something from it.

Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

smuigal
Trust:
Where were you yesterday when I was updating the guide?? ;) Images would be good to add. Hm... OKay, I don't think it would take me too long. I'll see about adding in some today.

Just when you think yer DUN...

Thanks guys,
Chrisi

smuigal
Trust:
Hey Everyone,

Just want you to know with the help of JMPruitt(James), Wollowra(Troy) and a few in the Warrior forum, this guide has grown into a really great package. Can't wait to launch it.

In addition to the main guide, I've got two videos and a mind map. :)

You guys have been great with your suggestions. I will need a copy of your reviews so I can add them in the sales letter if that's ok.

I've added in TOC, images, and a quick what to do next at the end.

Anywho... I really appreciate your help. I think I'm closing the reviews on this as I have enough reviews at this point from here.

Thanks again,
Chrisi

angelfox
Trust:
I think the quality is the most important.If it really can teach me how to make money online, I think I'm going to buy
Get some Attract women tips,click http://toattractwomentips.com

smuigal
Trust:
Angelfox, if you are willing to follow through with the suggestions, you will make money. I'm putting together something special. An incentive to get people to take action. I've just not quite figured out what it will be yet. But I'll be giving away something special for the first 5 people who actually take action.

I'm PM'ing you so check your inbox.

This has taken me 3 weeks to put together. I've read how people say you can toss together a WSO in 2 hours. Well, that's obviously what a lot of people do and it's why I think the WF gets a bad rap something. However, there is a lot of excellent materials there too.

I have been online since 1998. I have all this experience and knowlege in my head. I've been scammed, I've been promised the moon, and I've been so disgusted with the HYPE and total disregard for people's desperate search to make money by taking huge advantage of it that I've logged off my PC and just about vowed never to return to online marketing again.

Mark Ling was the one who restored my faith in this business. I've made money in SEO, personal coaching, video training and Adsense, but I didn't know how to do it with Affiliate marketing too well. It was Mark's program that helped me not only see it can be done, but pretty much just helped me see that there are "some" who truly want to help, not just milk money from newbs.

I'm putting this guide up for a tiny fee, $7.00. I have had several people review it and managed to snag a well-known Warrior who said it was well $67.00 and he gave me a wonderful review. This is about "giving" not taking.

I'm launching this as a way for people to get to know me a little better and do what I love doing which is teaching people through videos how to "do stuff online".

There is only ONE reason why you will not make money if you buy this guide. Hm.. well, okay, two.

1. You don't read it.
2. You don't take action.

It's not hard. You don't need to know how to build websites or blogs or anything. I take you by the hand and show you how to get in there, start making a little money, then grow into bigger profits using my "system".

Someone ( I can't say who or he'll get swamped) liked this guide so much he even did my sales copy for free! That's an area that I am not that skilled in so I'm super appreciative of that.

So... my goal is to get this going by Wed. I've almost got the sales letter ready. I'll post it in my sig file once I have it. But... don't buy from my site, Netwoozy.com. Just follow my redirect link in my sig file so you get it for $7.00, not $27.00.

Best Wishes,
Chrisi

wenching
Trust:
Hi Chrisi,

Can I still have a review copy too?

I am still learning AB 2.0 from scratch again. So I believe your guide may able to complement AB 2.0 too :)

I don't mind at $7 too. How much difference with AB 2.0 course? Mind to share some details more. I am worried being carried again (what i did previously).

Any help? Thanks.
smuigal
Trust:
Hi Wenching,

Hm... well, I don't teach you how to do the affiliate marketing but... the mind-map and the video that goes with it work for "anything" you do online if you apply what you learn.

Plus, you will need some software tools so if you use my method you will be able to get those tools rather quickly. There is no guessing in this method. You do it, you make money - end of story.

I am heading out of town but if you will PM me your email I'll set up a username/pw for you. Pay me through PP - chrisi@netwoozy.com

And this guide will HELP you Wenching, not distract you.

You know, you just gave me a great idea. :) Thanks! hehe...

Okay, so I'm going to be offline for another 2/4 hours. PM me and I'll take care of you as soon as I am at my destination.

Best Wishes,
Chrisi

wenching
Trust:
Already pm you :)
smuigal
Trust:
Hey Everyone,

I have TWO reports of people already making money with my guide. :)) Here's a quote from one of them.

"Chrisi,

I have been using your system for 14 days nows and I can't thank you enough. I have been doing article marketing, copywriting, and a variety of SEO related jobs for a year and half and I always struggled to earn what I needed to each month.

In just 14 days, I have earned $30-$60 a day with your easy to implement techniques. I have more work than I can handle on my own and I am looking into outsourcing some of the work!

Your guide has given me a solid game plan and path for generating real income with IM and I can't thank you enough!

Even for folks who are new to IM, this guide is easy to understand and gives you an immediate action plan for making money. I highly recommend it!

bette"

It's really exciting to see people take action and actually see results!

By the way... this guide can be promoted from the WSOPro area. If you have subscribers they WILL appreciate your sharing this with them. PM me if you have any questions.

Chrisi

This topic was started on Apr 07, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.