Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Should I review just one product, or several?

PremiumMember
zouf10
Trust:

Should I review just one product, or several?

Which is better making a website that reviews only 1 product or a website that reviews several products?

I'm in the affiliate marketing niche and many products are similar so what do you think?

Ahmed Auf
The Money is definitely in the list. At least that is what everybody thinks.
But after 3 years online I figured out that money is in the TEAM.
Check This Out www.TurboChargeYourListBuilding.com

PremiumMember
graceharman
Trust:
Hi Ahmed, It's a good idea to review several products on your website if you can. Just make sure that each one offers slightly different benefits, so you can say: "This product is best for X", "This product is best for Y"
PremiumMember
zouf10
Trust:
Yeah I probably should.

Thank you very much

Ahmed Auf
The Money is definitely in the list. At least that is what everybody thinks.
But after 3 years online I figured out that money is in the TEAM.
Check This Out www.TurboChargeYourListBuilding.com

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
I recommend reviewing 4-5 products within a niche. Find related but different products. For example, on my get your ex back site, I have reviews on products for making up with your ex, and rebuilding the relationship, rebuilding self confidence, healing heartbreak, and communication in relationships.

These are all products that sell well within the niche, however, I am not doing big reviews on multiple products that are essentially the same type of information.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

This topic was started on Dec 04, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.