Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Shocked and Delighted At The Same Time!

PremiumMember
fthomas137
Trust:

Shocked and Delighted At The Same Time!

No shameful plugs....but I'm shocked and delighted at the same time right now! I had written a post on a long tail keyword that was indexed and listed by Google in the USA, Canada, UK, and South Africa.

To boot, my post is ranked in spot number 1 in all of them and here's the shocking part, I wrote the post exactly 3 hours ago!

Can anyone explain this to me? I'm totally shocked!

Check it out for yourself, put into google, 'cash cow guide to adsense wealth review', without the quotes of course. Maybe you can help shed some light.

Frank
PremiumMember
pelican
Trust:
No sorry too new to explain it but its wonderful to hear it works. Well done
jpastorizo
Trust:
Frank,

I am seeing usfreeads.com. Is that your post in usfreeads?

Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

PremiumMember
fthomas137
Trust:
Nope, but close, http://www.usingwp.com

Google bumped my entry to spot 3 today. Actually finding long tail keyword articles are finding their way to google's front page fairly quickly with this website. I just posted a two part article entitled 'Secure Wordpress From Hackers' and it's currently in spots one and two of google. One article is little over two days old and the second is one hour old.

Frank
jpastorizo
Trust:
Frank,

You will definitely rank for a keyword that is very long tail. I looked at the "cash cow guide to adsense wealth review" keyword from google. It is #1 but it looks like Google doesnt have enough data on that keyword phrase from google keyword tool. The competing pages is about 28k. Maybe those are part of the reason why it is up there so fast, but that's my guess.

Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

This topic was started on Jul 08, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.