Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Share Your Affiliate Summit Experience

kallayprasanth05
Trust:

Share Your Affiliate Summit Experience

Tell me somehing about your experience in the Affiliate Summit. I think it is a very good idea to participate in such a summit. This Affiliate Summit website gives information about the past summits and the conference proceedings.
http://www.affiliatesummit.com/
The inaugural summit was way back in 2003 when it was attended by just a few hundred participants. The number rose up to a few thousands by 2013! This shows how affiliate marketing has grown. Any thoughts?
Last edited by kallayprasanth05 on 24 Jun 13 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi kallayprasanth05,

I haven't had the privilege of attending one, but I bet it would be great to hear the movers and shakers of the industry talk about current strategies in affiliate marketing. If I am not mistaken, Mark was one of the speakers from last year's Affiliate Summit.

Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

kallayprasanth05
Trust:
cecille.l wrote:Hi kallayprasanth05,

I haven't had the privilege of attending one, but I bet it would be great to hear the movers and shakers of the industry talk about current strategies in affiliate marketing. If I am not mistaken, Mark was one of the speakers from last year's Affiliate Summit.

Have a good day!

It is good to know that Mark was one of the speakers during the summit last year. I hope many affiliates would have benefited from his speeches. I congratulate Mark for that.

This topic was started on Jun 22, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.