Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Set and Share your Goals here

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:

Set and Share your Goals here

I thought it would be good for all of you to share your goals. This gives you something to keep looking at and striving for. With that said, if you take each little piece of the big picture, and break it down into monthly, weekly, and daily tasks, you are going to be a lot better off. Since joining back in June of 06' I have learned a lot from this course. I had no direction to follow and I found that here. So what is my goal? Well, you are going to have to stick around for a while longer if you want to find out.

My goal for this year is to earn in gross total sales........ $30,000 dollars this coming December, 2007. I will post a picture of my Clickbank account in December to see how close I came, or if I went over. For all you skeptics out there, I will also film a video of it, showing me log into my account :D

Now post your goals!

Adrian,
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Good post Adrian. Looking focused in that new avatar ;)

My next goal is to regularly hit the $1k a day mark by March (using myspace) that I can then roll into new sites and some employees of my own, so that by Jan 1, 2008, I have a business system that is making me $1k a day.

Ok everyone else, your turn to fess up :D
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

lunatunes
Trust:
When I first opened this thread I seriously thought at first that there was another member with the name of Adrian...lol Not too bright I guess :(
My boys will be dissapointed...no more Jedi Mystical thing..lol

Ok...Goals. I have goals but I just dont have a time frame for them. Right now I am learning how to use the design dashboard softwart to build my site. I'm so very new at all this that my goal right now is to just keep pluggin away at things a little every day. Little by little....Step by step.

Randy
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
lunatunes wrote:When I first opened this thread I seriously thought at first that there was another member with the name of Adrian...lol Not too bright I guess :(
My boys will be dissapointed...no more Jedi Mystical thing..lol

Ok...Goals. I have goals but I just dont have a time frame for them. Right now I am learning how to use the design dashboard softwart to build my site. I'm so very new at all this that my goal right now is to just keep pluggin away at things a little every day. Little by little....Step by step.

Randy

That's good Randy... keep your goals small and focused... the rest will follow :D

No more jedi for now.... hahah

Adrian,
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
I like your attitude Randy. So many people get overwhelmed at the start and become a bit frustrated, but you just seem to be able to keep going on. This alone will get you far. Goodstuff :)
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

cdidcott
Trust:
I was a little overwhelmed at the start, I think I'm through that now though.

I don't have $$$ goal yet, But I'm hoping to earn enough to support my family without having to go to out work, I've still got a while to accomplish that but sooner is better than later.

Nice hat Adrian!
freekdl
Trust:
I have divided my goals in three steps:

-at first I would like to make $10 average a day, it's not so much on a monthly basis, but this would keep me going.
-afther that I will try to make $30 a day, that's almost like a second income..
-my ultimate goal in life would be to make $100 a day.
This would allow me to work from anywhere in the world and that would be very nice, because I have a dream :lol:

I'd like to achieve the first two within a year, but I won't give up if it takes longer
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
cdidcott wrote:Nice hat Adrian!

$3 at Wal Mart :lol:

Adrian,
lunatunes
Trust:
adrian wrote:$3 at Wal Mart :lol:

Adrian,

I think Adrian has the key to financial success.
It's not just making more money but spending less! :D

Randy
PremiumMember
promocode
Trust:
Nice topic Adrian,

I just back from a trip and it's always hard to get back in the swing of things so this is a perfect reminder for me to get busy :wink:

Like many people I set up some goals for myself on January 1st. My financial goal is $220 a day before taxes. I've set August 1st as my timeline. To make the goal more realisc to my brain I keep a a index card next to my monitor that has my target of $220 a day on the top but I keep track of my smaller milestones on the bottom by writing my smaller weekly goals like "Target: $5 dollars a day" - when that goal is achieved, I cross it off and just above it I write the new target, say $10 dollars a day, always moving towards the big goal on top. It helps to keep me focused.

Looking forward to all of us setting and achieving our goals in 2007!

PC
jaydebaca
Trust:
Great moderation Adrian! My "I have acheived success" benchmark is to make $600 per day in everything I enjoy doing! Travel (Flight Att) - Snowboarding -(Instructor) and Affiliate Marketing (I am here!) -- With those goals in mind, I need to adjust my other passions and focus on my latest newfound love!

I am inspired by both you and Sean and of course Mark and this forums members! - All of you are setting new benchmarks! I too hope to be in a confident position for all of us to fly down to NZ and raz Mark up a bit in good old fashion fun! If not this year, for sure next year! How is that for a LOFTY GOAL!

Oh- I also want to renew my pilots license ... but thats not part of this thread. Realistically: I will be happy when I perform those first few baby steps and then achieve my first Clickbank check! ;-) I will have to video that moment too, and then set a new benchmark for myself!

Jay in Denver!
elmo033057
Trust:
To all my Affilo-buds,

You need two plans, one long term and one short term. I carry around with me, on a daily basis, two types of planners. One is a small day- to -day planner and the other is a long-term planner. The short term planner is from the company, At a Glance . This is a small 8 in. by 5 in. sized appointment schedule that can be used for scheduling your day and even writing down important times and goals that you will have.

The planner is split down the middle so that I can write my day-to-day plans down on the left and on the right side I can write my specific affiliate goals for the day. I also have a journal, which is the same size, and it has nothing in it but lines. I usually write my long-term goals in the journal and I like to write my short-term day-to-day plans in that book as well. This journal is like a sketch pad for my brain so I can write out daily ideas, plans and thoughts.

Now, to make sure that this idea works, you need to purchase these items and then use them. This plan will work for anybody or in any type of situation, be it music, art, business, etc. However, the one major factor is that in order for any of this to work YOU MUST TAKE ACTION!!! (Preferably massive amounts of it!)

Now to recap briefly what you must do let me restate the main poits of this action plan.

1. Prioritize your goals
2. Determine what they are
3. Keep a planner and plan out your business plans from day to day.
4. Keep a journal and write daily your short and long term goals, sketching out and jotting down ideas and plans that come to you.
5. TAKE ACTION!!!!

I'll see you around, my good Affilo-buds!

Flame On!!! :shock:
Last edited by elmo033057 on 27 Jan 07 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mark Ellis a.k.a. "ELMO" Owner Ellistrations http://www.ellistrations.com

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
jaydebaca wrote:Great moderation Adrian! My "I have acheived success" benchmark is to make $600 per day in everything I enjoy doing! Travel (Flight Att) - Snowboarding -(Instructor) and Affiliate Marketing (I am here!) -- With those goals in mind, I need to adjust my other passions and focus on my latest newfound love!

I am inspired by both you and Sean and of course Mark and this forums members! - All of you are setting new benchmarks! I too hope to be in a confident position for all of us to fly down to NZ and raz Mark up a bit in good old fashion fun! If not this year, for sure next year! How is that for a LOFTY GOAL!

Oh- I also want to renew my pilots license ... but thats not part of this thread. Realistically: I will be happy when I perform those first few baby steps and then achieve my first Clickbank check! ;-) I will have to video that moment too, and then set a new benchmark for myself!

Jay in Denver!

Good stuff :)

Adrian,