Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

SEO Quake - Robo: yes/No

pzenji
Trust:

SEO Quake - Robo: yes/No

Hi,

I notice on my SEO bar that my site has "Robo: No"
What does this mean and how can I get a "yes"?
Thanks,
zenji
I'm not here to sell you anything but glad to help whenever I can only through Pivate Msg.

Site Admin
mikeantiga
Trust:
I haven't used SEO Quake toolbar yet but from what I read, Robo 'No' means that your site has no robots.txt file.
Want lessons on Affiliate Marketing, SEO and Content Creation? Get them here for FREE:
http://www.affilorama.com/lessons

agraj11
Trust:
same here,
and i also want to know something more about this.
please convey on this if you got something about this.
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
SEO Quake can tell you important SEO information on your site and on your site's competitors.

It provides data on page rank, Alexa ranking, number of pages indexed by Google, Bing and Yahoo, backlinks from Yahoo, Yahoo directory listing, whois, robots.txt file (no means the site has no robots.txt file, just like what Mike said), sitemap, traffic and dollar value of a website as estimated by SEM Rush, plus more.

You'll find valuable information on the SEO Quake plugin through this link: SEO Quake Firefox Plugin For Beginners
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

pzenji
Trust:
Thanks for the link. will check it out
I'm not here to sell you anything but glad to help whenever I can only through Pivate Msg.

This topic was started on May 18, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.