Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Selling an AffioBlueprint-Style Website

emilsp
Trust:

Selling an AffioBlueprint-Style Website

Hi Everyone,

I'm selling an Affiloblueprint-style website:

http://mydogbehaviortips.com/

The website has 27 unique keyword-optimized articles and a custom design. The website is developed exactly as Mark teaches in AffiloBlueprint, so this is a great opportunity for everyone familiar with the course. You can also discard the website and just use the unique content if you prefer.

Designed with XSitePro 2.

All articles are about 500-800 words long.

The website is currently not making money and has practically no backlinks. It has been indexed in Google for about 8 months.

The newsletter series are not included, they come from Affilojetpack so I cannot sell them.

Why am I selling it? To keep it short, I currently have different priorities and I simply cannot find time to work on this site. So I might as well sell it.

The price is not determined; it largely depends on what you offer. However, I might not sell it if there are no adequate offers.

emilsp
Trust:
If you are interested, I can PM you my keyword list with search volume and SEO competition data. I don't think I should publish it here :D

emilsp
Trust:
Apparently there is little interest in my site here, I will probably have to post this elsewhere, perhaps on flippa.

What do you think is a reasonable price for a site like this?

jpastorizo
Trust:
Emilsp,

It is hard to say what a "reasonable price" is, if there's any. A site is only worth what the buyer is willing to pay for it. For a big site like that it is best to list it on Flippa.

Good luck.

All the best,
Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

faradina
Trust:
While waiting for a buyer, I recommend that you work on it a little more, i.e., build backlinks and try to get it ranking higher on the SERPs. If your site gets higher rankings, more people would be interested in it.

This topic was started on Mar 02, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.