Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Sell in Clickbank and my own site

PremiumMember
ibltechno
Trust:

Sell in Clickbank and my own site

I have a site where I sell my product from a sales pages on that site and via paypal.

I would like to sell it via clickbank as well.

Would I have to set up 2 sales pages with separate buy buttons etc
1 sales page for selling thru paypal ( which is my prefered way for site visitors)
and 2 a sale page for clickbank sales with clickbank codes etc on it.

this is so if I want to have clickbank affiliates sell my product, the will need a special page for them only.

Am I right in seeing that it has to work this way or is there some other way it is done.

Thanks in advance
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Presenting different sales pages and other payment options such as PayPal, 2CheckOut, or your own merchant account will make your affiliates lose some of their commissions. If you want to register your product in Clickbank, you should decide that commissions are earned only if customers pay via ClickBank.

I think the tips on this post will also be helpful: Five Pitch Page Mistakes ClickBank Vendors Should Avoid
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

PremiumMember
ibltechno
Trust:
So what are you saying??
only have one option or other.?
If I have clickbank then what about people coming directly from search engines etc

So Mark, what do?

Do all your sites only have one type of payment system for your own products.

I would assume that all your affiliate sites have clickbank. but for your own products, do you only sell via one payment option???
faradina
Trust:
Hi IBLtechno,

Yes, you should have only one option and it should preferably be clickbank as you would then have potentially thousands of affiliates promoting your product.

You do not have to worry about people that come directly from search engines and not from affiliate referrals. This is because all buyers, regardless of whether they come from affiliate referrals, search engine referrals, or ads, will land on your sales page. Only when they click on the buy button do they get taken to the clickbank order page. And if it is not an affiliate referral, no commissions will be paid out by clickbank; it will all accrue to you.

At Affilorama, we use only clickbank.

I hope that helps :)

This topic was started on Nov 03, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.