Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Seeking Experienced Media Buyers

bella_187
Trust:

Seeking Experienced Media Buyers

Hello everyone!

I'm Bella, the Publisher Manager at BlueFriday Limited, your go-to platform for global web traffic monetization. We're currently seeking experienced Media Buyers to join our team.

**What We Offer:**
- **Fully Funded Accounts:** Get access to fully funded ad accounts including platforms like Facebook, Google, TikTok, Taboola, Snapchat, and more.
- **Advanced Tracking Tools:** We equip you with ClickFlare for all your tracking needs.
- **Unprecedented Budgets:** We uniquely offer the financial backing for your campaigns! Work with a minimum monthly budget of $2 million USD, a first in the industry!

**Requirements:**
- **Proven Experience:** You should have robust experience in media buying and the ability to manage large-scale campaigns efficiently.

Interested? Feel free to connect with me directly here!
E-mail: [email protected]
alexiagold0408
Trust:
Did you find someone? I'm in search of media buyers now and don't know what is the best place to search.
djinnimiss
Trust:
alexiagold0408 wrote:Did you find someone? I'm in search of media buyers now and don't know what is the best place to search.

When searching for media buyers, consider leveraging platforms like access perks customer service for customer service insights. They provide valuable feedback and guidance, akin to advice from a knowledgeable friend. So you will have opportunity to find proffesionals for your field
shikderbappy19
Trust:
bella_187 wrote:Hello everyone!

I'm Bella, the Publisher Manager at BlueFriday Limited, your go-to platform for global web traffic monetization. We're currently seeking experienced Media Buyers to join our team.

**What We Offer:**
- **Fully Funded Accounts:** Get access to fully funded ad accounts including platforms like Facebook, Google, TikTok, Taboola, Snapchat, and more.
- **Advanced Tracking Tools:** We equip you with ClickFlare for all your tracking needs.
- **Unprecedented Budgets:** We uniquely offer the financial backing for your campaigns! Work with a minimum monthly budget of $2 million USD, a first in the industry!

**Requirements:**
- **Proven Experience:** You should have robust experience in media buying and the ability to manage large-scale campaigns efficiently.

Interested? Feel free to connect with me directly here!
E-mail: [email protected]